Author Thread: Why can't a frog have Barbie, but every Ugly Step-sister wants her happy ever after
Admin

Why can't a frog have Barbie, but every Ugly Step-sister wants her happy ever after
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 08:15 PM

This is going to be random and not at all nice (i dont think) but Why is it that when a guy lays out the physical aspects he wants in a girl he is shallow, but when a girl is obsessed with an attractive guy she is seen as adorable? Every day I hear my sister and her friends rag guys for wanting beautiful girls and yet they are horrible to guys who dont fit their "standards" Guys who could give them all the emotional support and satisfaction they need or want but they arent cute enough, yet heaven forbid a guy to want a cute girl. Yes its nice to have an attractive partner, but what counts is on the inside. I hate it when beautiful people talk about how fat they are or how bad their hair is. GET OVER IT YOU LOOK GOOD do something with your life other than self promote. thanks for listening

View Profile
History
Why can't a frog have Barbie, but every Ugly Step-sister wants her happy ever after
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 08:23 PM

dear lone, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 03:28 AM

I dont think you are off base at all. I cant speak forothers because I am very different in my views than most people I know. I do my very best not to judge one by how they look. I actually dont ask for pics and would never dismiss someone for how they look. I think it helps that I am that ugly step sister. while I KNOW I am a good person I also know I could be a better person and I work toward that.

Its just me but I figure if someone doesnt want to be with me because of how i look I do not want to be with them because of how they think. why lower myself to meet them at thier shallow level?

GBU

ChRaSaBa

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:31 PM

Hi,

First of all, Lady, you are not an ugly stepsister. God loves you no matter what and that should be all that matters.

Second, not all woman are like this. Yes, I agree that there are many woman out there like that, but I also know men that are like that too. It isn't right whether it is a man or a woman that is ragging on the looks of someone else. We are supposed to be children of God and we should view other people as God's creation and love one another. Isn't this the second commandment that Jesus gave us?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 07:51 PM

dear chara, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

ChRaSaBa

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 06:31 PM

Thank you, Cattleman! :glow:

Kitkcandy

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 08:26 AM

I really like your title!!!

Anyway... I laugh every time I think about this subject. When you watch t.v., or a movie, or anything really all you see is beautiful people. So beautiful in fact that they use computers to make them thinner, tanner, more defined! It is so sad that society has put a stamp on Beautiful and defined it as FAKE! How can you truly define beauty. What ever happened to the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ? Everyone on this planet was made by God, they are all beautiful in their own way!!

It is important to step out of the box and redefine beauty in your own terms, take care of your temple and let God Guide you on your path to righteousness!