Author Thread: Sex and the City
Admin

Sex and the City
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 11:30 PM

Ok it is 1:30 in the morning here but I have random thoughts so bear with me. How come it is that we live in a sex driven society? Teens are popping up pregnant (my senior year 2 14year old freshman had children) Almost Every comercial uses beautiful women to attract male buyers and vice versa. Swim suits are more revealing every year, magazines tout sex tips and sensual fashion advice and yet everyone asks the same question " o my goodness what has happened to this generation" I'll tell you what happened. The same thing that happened to me. My parents got swept up in the politicalyy correct phase and quit tearing my butt up and let me do what i wanted to do before I was ready to make decisoins. Young kids without proper guidance WILL almost always follow the crowd. Im not saying shelter them from everything but educate them on their choices and the affects their choices have.

View Profile
History
Sex and the City
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 06:02 AM

HI LONEWOLF.

YEAH I C WHAT U MEEN.

DISCIPLINE HAS DEFINATELY GONE OUT THE WINDOW AND 99% OF THE TIME, EVEN IN DAYTIME ADVERTS AND FORMS OF MARKETING, INTERCOURSE IS INDIRECTLY AND OR DIRECTLY ADVERTISED. IT'S A SHAME REALLY, ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY.

IN ADDITION, AS THE BIBLE SAY'S, SUCH THINGS WILL OCCUR IN THE LAST DAY'S, ATLEAST WE KNOW THAT WE ARE PULLING EVER CLOSER TO PARADISE.:angel: