Author Thread: pray for me please
Admin

pray for me please
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 10:07 PM

My faith is really being tried right now I need ya'lls prayers, i apreciate it so so much

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 12:13 AM

Lord Jesus, I ask that Lonewolf's faith in you be strengthened & that he also be encouraged through his fellowship here at CDFF & beyond. May he be truly blessed . . . in Your precious Name, Amen! :angel:

Janet

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 02:33 AM

DEAR JESUS, I PRAY THAT LONEWOLFS FAITH SHALL MEET NEW HEIGHTS, HEIGHTS THAT WILL MAKE HIM STRONGER, HEIGHTS THAT WILL GIVE HIM A CONTINUOUS AND OR RENEWED BELIEF IN YOUR MIRACULOUS WORKS, I PRAY THAT BROTHER LONEWOLFS FAITH IN YOU SHALL SET A GOOD EXAMPLE TO THOSE AROUND HIM , IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 05:07 AM

heavenly father i present to you this young man who's faith is being tried. Lord Jesus, i ask you to renew his mind, his heart, his soul. do not allow the enemy to continue to lie and confuse him. he is your son. he believes in you. he loves you Lord. his faith is being tested. he needs you now Lord. lift up your son and have his eyes focused on you. watch over him. have angels around him to protect him. thank you Lord for his salvation. thank you for your faithful love, for your mercy, for your grace, for your patience, for your compassion, for the forgiveness of our sins. we thank you for you. in Jesus' mighty name. Amen. Amen. Praise the Lord! Amen.

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 10:08 PM

Thank ya'll so much Ya'll are an amazing group of people

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 09:09 AM

dear lone, will do.

ole cattle

sarah_andy

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 11:42 AM

sure will :)

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 08:05 AM

Gotcha brother, just stay in the WORD oF GOD, don't stop praying, keeping Christian Songs in your hearing day and night as often as possible, even while you sleep, trust GOD and remember that HE loves you. Preach the Gospel of CHRIST to others daily. Amen.

Ask JESUS to pray for you; and to not allow your faith to fail.

JESUS told Peter, Behold satan have desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat; But I (JESUS) have prayed for you that your faith fail not; And when you are converted (restored), strengthen your brethren. Amen. Luke 22:31-32

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 08:25 AM

*praying - & don't worry Lonewolf, God sees you. He accepts you, even at your weakest moment. He rejoices over you with singing :-) You're his beloved son & nothing will ever change that. Blessings bro.

*Sarah

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 11:42 AM

dear sara, i see you have the wonderful gift of bein an encourager.. and a prayer warrior.. keep it up, youre doin good.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
pray for me please
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 08:45 AM

Thanks Cattleman!! be blessed! :-)

Page : 1 2