Author Thread: The Blessing of this Pandemic
Admin

The Blessing of this Pandemic
Posted : 10 Nov, 2020 07:15 AM

For those who would be reading my post, I just wanna share how my perspective gradually changed from a fearful and worried-sick person to what I am now. 🙂🙂

On the onset of covid19 outbreak, I started having episodes of anxiety and paranoia specially after seeing how cases of infected patients spiked so high from local and international reports. There was a time that I started feeling uneasy and feverish when I had to step out to buy my mom's home meds. 😥😣

Thank God for our internet, I'm able to connect online to a group of Christ-followers. I started joining discipleship groups from our church and my work. I see to it that I do my quiet time in the morning; to pause, pray and give praise to God several times a day. Praise God, I have learned to let go of my anxiety and paranoia. I have fully entrusted everything to God and now, I am at peace.

The time I've spent in getting intimate with God slowly but surely transformed my whole perspective. I'm no longer the fearful and worried-sick person. I am now a child of God who holds on to His promise of a storm-proof life.

Thank you for reading my post. I would appreciate to hear about the blessings this pandemic brought to yours and will pray for you if you got prayer request, too. God bless you all. 🙏🏻🥰

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2020 09:43 AM

TX SO MUCH DEAR SIS!!!!!YOUR TESTIMONY IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLS PRAY FOR LORD'S PLAN FOR MY LIFE TO BE FULFILLED !!!!TX SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Nov, 2020 04:08 PM

Will do pray for you sis. Stay safe and keep your eyes focused to Jesus!

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2020 12:44 PM

tx a lot dear sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LORD'S LOVE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jan, 2021 10:14 AM

Awesome to hear that. God never waist anything and everything works for good for tho use who love God.

Last year was the most challenging for me and I would prefer to exame the challenges but God decided to lead me trough then to make me free from fear and build my faith and character. Like Job I would tell that I’m so grateful for the trials. Before I’ve herd of Him but now I’ve seen Him face to face.

Supernova72

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2021 07:18 AM

I think Christ has clearly told us how to relate to our body death.

True Freedom and fear may easily become antithesis, the latter in many of its forms being a very hard to discover temptation.

I think covid has taught us so many things about our nature... hope it has been at least an awakening chance for men and women who devoted their life to materialism.

Very happy you've grown up spiritually because of it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 02:55 PM

I'm 40 years old and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine from Boston who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I thought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and when he did, his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. HE COULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE IN THAT FIGHT IF HE WANTED TO AND I COULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM... I was just so glad when it was over...

What hard lesson learned.. never mess with one of our trained soldiers.. they are trained assassins and even I am no match..