Author Thread: Feminist start Young 😀
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Feminist start Young 😀
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 04:02 PM

On world news, a little girl wrote a letter to the manufacturing Company in pennsylvania that makes plastic army men figures.

She asked that they make women plastic army figures as well.

The owner of the company couldn't turn down such a request from the little girl from Kansas.

So this holiday Christmas , many will be available for Sales.

Little girl was very happy to get that news!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Feminist start Young 😀
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 04:04 PM

Things that go on in the world influence children.

View Profile
History
Feminist start Young 😀
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 02:58 PM

I'm 40 years old and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine from Boston who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I thought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and when he did, his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. HE COULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE IN THAT FIGHT IF HE WANTED TO AND I COULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM... I was just so glad when it was over...

What hard lesson learned.. never mess with one of our trained soldiers.. they are trained assassins and even I am no match..