Author Thread: Wow! Do I have a testimony
citklitlwitb

View Profile
History
Wow! Do I have a testimony
Posted : 30 Mar, 2008 06:58 PM

Recently while caring for My 84 year old great aunt and my 87 year old great uncle at their home I realized I serve a God whose protection is over me 24/7.

I don't have to ask him for what I need. He is an all knowing all seeing God.

He is the same yesterday today and for ever.

One morning the exterminator came. My Aunt Martha and my Uncle Melvin went to the senior center at 10 am until 1:30 pm

While they were gone, I stayed and cleaned their house.

I smelt an odor and thought it to be the insecticide.

Later that evening I told Uncle Melvin the house was a little cool.

Uncle Melvin said, "Turn on the heater."

I looked and did not see a pilot, so I was going to light it.

As soon as I flicked the lighter, flames went up around me and under the sofa.

As fast as they appeared they went out.

I was in shock, I had no thought at all, let alone to think about calling on God.

Later I realized It was God in the fire with me and He blew out the flames.

I tell you the truth. Not a hair on my head nor my clothing was shinged.

We truely serve an awesome God.

When we pray daily we stay in fellowship with him and he stays with us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2008 08:46 PM

Wow what a blessing you had.. I bet you were amazed bout the whole thing...

Well thanks for sending me a wink....

Tell me more bout yourself... Do you like riding motorcycles ? I plan some trips in the future, if I dont change my mind.. I would like to share these adventures with the correct mate..

Well as for myself, God is a good GOD, ALL THE TIME !! He healed me a while back and my faith soared.. He also delivered me from the cigerate habbit and tobacco completely... I will tell any one that is a miracle....:yay:

I am 6'4 good build , no pot belly..Ha... A lot of hair missing on top but that only makes me look distinguished so I am told.. I love life and I love living it... I am a happy guy full of energy and zest..:dancingp:

I live in Mississippi so we are almost neighbors.. HA HA

Write me if you like...

Your New Friend

Big o

P.S. I am 62 years young:glow:

WhymeLord

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2008 10:02 PM

:glow:Where is your town? I never heard of Burnsville.

I enjoyed your profile.It's always great to see someone who praises Jesus.

Even though the world and especially our country is in such turmoil now, we can always trust that He is in control and will see us through.

Have A blessed week,

Anne:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2009 05:22 PM

Hello, I want to talk to you about Miss. I have children there and am really torn about moving there. But I love my daughter and my grandkids. I also love my son=in=law but do not tell anyone I said that. He is a great Dad. I just do nto know if I can stand fire ants biting me every time I step off the sidewalk. Insecticides gives me asthma. So I am afraid to move there. What is it really like? Do you put down pellets in your yard twice a year for the ants?

Where do you go to church? I am Baptist, But the Baptist church where my kids are is very judgemental. I have been single since 1987 and cannot handle being judged for being divorced. So where do you go to church? Are all small towns judgemental like that?

I hope you do not think I am crazy. I have been a christian since age 8. I accepted Christ in a lavender dress with a bow in back and black patten shoes. I sure was cute.

Ok. Enough. YOu may not even want to talk to me.

Bye Now, Shari:dancingp::nicenurse: