Author Thread: Single? Don´t make these mistakes
Admin

Single? Don´t make these mistakes
Posted : 22 Dec, 2020 10:47 AM

Hello, nice to meet you, i want to tell you a little about the reason why i came to this type of application "to meet people"....For many years i suffered something like "family harassment" because of my single condition, i never worried and i knew how to handle the situation, but the pandemic came and many things changed in my life, especially in terms of the way i think and see things. I have always dealt with all areas of my life, first my spiritual life, my life with God, family, health, the economy, but this time and for the first time in my entire life i remembered that there is also a love life. I remembered many teachings, encounters and good examples in this regard, i had no idea how much it could hurt and for a moment i let myself be saddened by it; The truth is that i always had many opportunities of all kinds and unscrupulously i rejected them, many asked me out and my answer was no, they wanted to meet me and my answer was no, i have had two marriage proposals from men who claimed to be my friends and i said no, many foreigners met me in person or on social networks and i used language and distance as an excuse, what for them did not seem to be a problem for me was...you will say that women are very difficult! But it is not like that, I did not have preferences or style of man (in fact those men were very handsome and with logical reasoning i was not within their reach) there was no such thing as looking at the condition, the job, the body or appearance. Of these men,their ministry or something like that, but i have excuses, many excuses, lack of time, a lot of work, i don´t want to be distracted from what i like to do, i can´t, i can´t....however deep in my heart i had the desire to share my life with someone and i even imagined it. I asked God what am i doing wrong? There was no answer me, because i had the answer but i did not want to accept it, they were my excuses, and i expected God to do what i had to do, i was not doing anything for my love life, i was just playing and waiting to feel in my heart that it was my ideal. Then i reconognized my mistakes, i regretted it and decided to do what i could. This is how i got here. It is not about believing in this application, nor about supporting your trust with all the people who write toyou, it is about doing things right, as God teaches us in his word, trusting him and letting things happen. I believe deeply in God and also in myself. And i do not expect to feel anything, as the world teaches, the mere fact of being sure that i am doing things according to the will of my Lord, gives me security and i continue to advance, learn, trust and work to improve myself.... I am very grateful to God, because as human beings we cannot understand his purposes, but he is in charge of everything and knows exactly what he is doing. I hope that my experience will serve as an example so that you do not make my mistakes and so that you know that prayer is very important but requires action, faith is very important but requires action, trust is very important but requires patience. Don´t stop trusting God and yourself, don´t get frustrated because you still don´t see God´s answer, rather trust patiently with the faith that you already have the answer...MY LORD BLESS YOU!

FaithLovish

View Profile
History
Single? Don´t make these mistakes
Posted : 22 Jan, 2022 09:36 PM

Wow.. Very beautiful and uplifting things you have written. Thank you so much

Page : 1 2