Author Thread: hello people
Admin

hello people
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 02:42 PM

Just wanted to say hello,Im a christian man looking for a wife,but im also trying to start a band,before i got saved i played in rock bands,now i only want to play for jesus!Ive got a video on youtube,just go to mrmanofgod1,the quality is not great,i took it off my cell phone,LOL

View Profile
History
hello people
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 05:58 PM

Welcome here!

Janet

View Profile
History
hello people
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:16 AM

:waving:shouting out to all lovers of Christ! What an Awesome God we serve:peace: Stand firm and don't conform to the evil in this world:boxing:Eternity is only a breath away:applause: Can you taste it??:eat: Praise Him! He died for me, and you...He is the lover of my soul:hearts: Trust in Him and you will find what you are searching for:applause: I believe everyone on here is searching for the same thing...Love. Isn't it awesome to know that we are loved, not for what we look like or what we have to offer, not for how much money we make or what our house and car are worth. We are Gods chosen people it doesn't get any better than that:yay: Give Praise people, count your blessings! Imagine what it will be like...when we stand before All Mighty God....and when He says Well done! I pray that you all find someone to share this life with, God did create Adam and Eve. As for me...I'm still searching for my Adam:glow: Check out Third Day...Let me love you. Great song:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
hello people
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 05:40 PM

welcome.. enjoy your stay and good luck

GBU

View Profile
History
hello people
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 11:41 AM

HELLO BROTHER.

WELCOME TO CDFF.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE BAND, THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, U SURE CAN CONQUER ALL :rocknroll:

View Profile
History
hello people
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 05:01 PM

Welcome... I already seen you in other forums, but I thought I would join the welcome wagon and say HI :waving: properly.

Hi!

Will have to check out the band next time I head over to youtube.