Author Thread: I'm just a little Curious to know...
Admin

I'm just a little Curious to know...
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 03:48 PM

Sisters N' Christ, is it wrong or do you find a person is hitting on you (flirting) when they recognize & acknowledge your presence (in reading their profile), by doing things such as the following;

1) Sending you a message extending their hand in friendship

or a chat.

2) Sending a message, saying "I saw you peeping, so I

thought I'd peep back".

3. Thanking you for stopping by and visiting their profile.

I wanna know, because I'm just a bit curious... Also, if there are some rules to speaking to someone, please feel free to elaborate... As usual, I thank you for all of your responces.

May you continue to be or become blessd in all of your endevours...

Sincerely, AnotherChance2

(anotherchance2 get things right) smile:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 08:50 PM

Personally I think all of the above is just fine. It sounds like a great way to start a conversation. Most the people that view my profile don't say anything, they just look and move on. I wonder if I messaged them if they would come out and play, or stay hidden? Then again I suppose if they wanted to speak to me they might of said hi first, since they were the ones looking? Who knows... but I like all 3 choices you have there. I don't think there are any rules other than to respect each other.

Good luck and many blessings,

Lisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:56 AM

they don't know i've looked as i have it set up not to notify profiles when i peek.

i do look at those who look at mine. BUT, hey, not an esteem lifter when they don't send an interest... especially if i initiated the interest. Yes, yes, we are not meant to all connect. good luck, we all need it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 12:13 PM

Thanks for your replies dear Sista's n' Christ... For it has'nt been my intention for a man to feel as though I was flirting (for if I was, there would be no doubting or questioning the fact, because I'd come out and tell them so).

However, in me recognizing & acknowledging their presence was only out of "courteousness and to exten my hand in friendship". For if one would read my profile, they could see that I am very upfront and honest with my feelings... I was only being friendly and courteous, however if anything grew from that "he and I will both be on agreement". For as a woman of God it is not my job to seek, "I am to be sought".

Neither am I desperate, for God is more than enough to sustain me. So although I'm in waiting for a husband or soulmate, it will be him "that does the persuing and I would be the corospondant" (only if God and I chose to be interested in his advances).

I only wanted to be cordial and invite them to have decent conversation with me (for some are shy or bashful, and I'm no Queen of Sheaba or one that bites or feel that I'm above having a decent conversation with them)... Sometimes people need information or someone to talk with them (and as I live my life under the watchful eye of God, I want to be careful who I dismiss or entertain). Because they can be an :angel:angel or the:devil:, and I want to go into all things with clarity, incase I have to :boxing: & :prayingf: my way out (smile, just a little humor there). Have an abundantly blessed & prosperous week-end...:waving:

Sincerely, AnotherChance2