Author Thread: God's forgiveness and God's gifts
Admin

God's forgiveness and God's gifts
Posted : 4 Feb, 2021 12:46 PM

Sometimes I think no matter how sorry I am, no matter how many times I say that I am, I'm unforgivable. So unforgivable that even God shouldn't forgive me. And even if He does I don't understand why. Why would the God that created the universe and everything in it, a good and gracious God like that ever forgive me? Yet He does forgive me. So if He can forgive me, if He has forgiven me then why is it hard for to forgive myself? I know I shouldn't be forgiven, and I know I can do better for my Father in Heaven. But I always fall short. And I'm truly sorry that I do. I want to serve God with the best of my ability, and I pray that the Lord will use me so that He will be glorified in both my actions and my words. I'm so undeserving of the Lord and His gifts, His healing, His forgiveness and mercy, but I want it. I may seem selfish for that, but I don't believe there's anything selfish about wanting what the Lord wants you to have. And I would rather have what the Lord wants me to have then what this world wants to give me. Praise God, and remember that Christ is the only way to Heaven. God bless you my friends. Amen.