Author Thread: New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Admin

New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 12:54 AM

Okay ladies I need serious help.

So I really only dated one girl my entire life. (Besides the middle school fling's that lasted until recesses) Basically I need an Idiot's guide to dating. What to do, what not to do, what say...etc.... Plus I think it may be a touch more difficult for me than it was in high school. When I was in high school I had hair, now (six years later) not so much. :rolleyes: I look a lot older than what I am so that is a pretty big draw back. Not that I care, I am happy with how I look. None the less a draw back. Other than knowing that I am lost.

Any suggestion would be great.

Take care,

Brian

ayngrady

View Profile
History
New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 08:00 AM

there is no magic bullet. you say hello, you talk for a while, maybe theres a spark maybe not ( if not you have a friend-dont burn your bridges), date one girl at a time, dont fall in love too quickly but dont be afraid to fall in love, be as kind, loving,creative, and patient as Jesus, dont be afraid to worship in song and dance like David ( even if you cant do either). You are exactly the way God created you. Pray constantly because when your focus is on Him then He will guide your path and you will run right into her.

k.ayn

View Profile
History
New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 12:08 PM

Brian..

nice name.LOL that is my brothers name..

ok.. just be honest up front well mannereed and LISTEN. The rest will take care of its self..

Good lucky

bethany

View Profile
History
New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 12:33 AM

Compliments, compliments, compliments.

just figure its a given for the rest of dating and married life. :stop:

myhopejeremiah29_11

View Profile
History
New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 12:00 PM

Well females are emotional people. So take the time to consider her emotions...what may not seem as a big deal to you will be huge to her. Think simple, my teacher has this saying "keep it simple stupid" aka kiss. Ex. little notes, just called to say hello, how was your day, show sincerity in all that you do. Other than that all you can do is take it one step at a time and pray for God to help you. He knows the female for you and will help you woo her lol.

View Profile
History
New to dating!!! HELP!!!
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 11:52 PM

be your self. first date take her some where you can talk, dance and have fun with out a ton of people. not a bar, dance club. something quite.