Author Thread: From a Physical Perspective
Admin

From a Physical Perspective
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 03:00 PM

Okay Ladies. From a physical perspective:

Do you prefer your Man with long hair or short?

facial hair or clean shaved?

dressed nice & casual or dressed to kill (sharp)?

wear jewelry or not?

wear cologne or not?

taller than you, same height, or it doesn't matter?

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 08:54 PM

clean, my favorite cologne, if facial hair..soft (for obvious reasons), prefer man took interest in clothing as a reflection of plans to spend time with me (assuming we appropriate clothing for appropriate activity).

i date occasionally a guy who seems to always where work out clothes of some type. Frankly, it bothers me, even if we are only watching t.v., i'd like for him to have taken some time to think about wearing at least nice jeans and shirt. guess, i take it as a sign of respect.

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 09:01 PM

Man.... but I like, live in my van for DAYS on end! :ROFL:

Okay, I do try to get clean, even when on the road.

it's also good to note so many ladies like, or at least don't mind, the bald look - 'cause I'm getting there quick like! I figer I'll just get to the point like Joe Satriani did, and just shave it all off - but I don't want to frighten little children.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 05:24 AM

bald men are attractive. so if you want to shave it Ian, then do it. it's your hair or lack of, LOL. just kidding around.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:22 AM

facial hair or clean shaved? doesn't matter as long as it is neat

dressed nice & casual or dressed to kill (sharp)? nice and casual

wear jewelry or not? doesn't matter

wear cologne or not? love colgone or nice soap

taller than you, same height, or it doesn't matter? prefer taller than me since I am 5'2...

godlymom2

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 12:19 PM

Do you prefer your Man with long hair or short? either

facial hair or clean shaved? Clean shaved or well-groomed closer-cut facial hair

dressed nice & casual or dressed to kill (sharp)? I like both. Depends on the situation

wear jewelry or not? a little jewelry is cool (not a big fan of the "Mr T" style, though LOL)

wear cologne or not? some cologne's okay if he doesn't bathe in it

taller than you, same height, or it doesn't matter? I'd like to be able to say it doesn't matter, but as a woman who's almost 6 foot tall, I have found that it does matter (usually more to the guy than to me)....so same height or taller would be nice. :)

Page : 1 2 3