Author Thread: Let's Praise & Worship Jesus!
Admin

Let's Praise & Worship Jesus!
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 06:43 AM

c'mon my brothers and sisters, let's praise & worship the Lord now! let our praises be a sweet aroma to HIM!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUHAH! PRAISE THE LORD! GLORY, GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST. MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, MY GOD, MY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING! I PRAISE YOU LORD BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED! HALLELUJAH! BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS! I GIVE YOU PRAISE MY LORD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFUL LOVE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPASSION! THANK YOU FOR YOU MY LORD! THANK YOU FOR PAYING THE PRICE FOR OUR SINS! THANK YOU FATHER! GLORY! GLORY TO THE LAMB! I LOVE YOU JESUS! I LOVE YOU JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! THANK YOU FOR YOU! BLESS YOU! BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME JESUS CHRIST! MY CREATOR! MY STRENGTH! YOU ARE MY JOY! THANK YOU JESUS! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 12:57 PM

Se�or, gracias por nuestra hermana, Zoe y que podemos glorificarte y alabarte en cualquier idioma. Bendito sea tu Santo Nombre, Se�or.

�Alabemos a nuestro Dios! �D�mosle gracias, porque �l es bueno! �Dios nunca deja de amarnos! Salmos 107:1

:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 02:07 PM

WOO HOO!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

PRAISING THE LORD IN SPANISH!!!!!

LOVE YOU GIRL, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!!!!

Ljp707

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2009 11:04 PM

We love You Lord. We praise You with our lips and with our hands, and with all of our heart. Your Name is above all Names--beyond all comprehension. You're gloriious, Lord. Let Your people shout and exalt Your name, for it's worthy. May we remember Your goodness and mercy toward us, Jesus, and not keep silent. May all Your people shout, OUR GOD SAVES! May all the world shout OUR GOD REIGNS! Blessed be Your holy Name.

Page : 1 2