Author Thread: First date?
Admin

First date?
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 06:37 PM

Ok gang.. since I am very new to looking for a Christian man to date any ideas on a first date beyond that first meeting? NOT that I have met anyone yet but I like to think ahead. So come on tell me what a first date should look like.

Thanks

GBU all

bethany

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 12:18 AM

HI BETH.

FIRSTLY, I BELIEVE IT WILL DEPEND ON BOTH OF YOUR INTERESTS, BUT PERSONALLY, I WOULD DO SOMETHING ACTIVE LIKE GO-KARTING OR BOWLING, SOMETHING WHERE THE TWO CAN HAVE A LAUGH, THAT IS IF MY OTHER HALF IS UP FOR IT.

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 05:51 AM

Gee Bethany, I haven't been on a date in years (cobb webbs here, hehehe). but i would guess to do something out in public view (until you know this person better). there are so many great activities to do, so the both of you would need to discuss it prior to stepping out.

Love ya girl!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:48 AM

comedy club

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 11:40 AM

It's been so long since I've had a date, not even carbon dating could pinpoint the exact date I had my last date.

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 07:31 PM

What should the first date look like? He should be HOT, HAWT!!

Kidding.

I think the first date should be a simple meeting and you should go dutch (pay for your own). Very public place....Nice coffee shop, Icecream parlor, Smoothies, etc. Keep it light and not to expensive. Keep the meet down to about an hour. If you really hit it off, still keep the time minimal so you can go home and take time to digest. Don't want to "overstay your welcome". That way you both have a good time, no strings attached, no pressure.

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 04:26 PM

LOL.. Robert.. carbon dating.. LOL..

GBU

bethany

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 09:11 PM

I think a perfect date would start and end with prayer. If it is agreed and known by both of you that it is a date, I think the man should pay. I think that's gentlemanly of him. I think dinner is good, but there are many more options. I advise asking a lot of questions. You don't want to be rude, but that's what you're there for. If there are any problems and you don't want to be with that person, now is the time to find that out. So I would tactfully ask questions.

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 11:19 PM

Wow, what fabulous advice!! Thank you for sharing this here .... I am just coming across this and .....I am so glad I did. I havent dated for so long... the caves werent that far apart so it was easier! lol

View Profile
History
First date?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 05:15 PM

dear kathl, welcome to the forums.. and lol at the caves..

ole cattle