Author Thread: I could sure use some prayers.
Admin

I could sure use some prayers.
Posted : 7 Apr, 2008 08:09 PM

I am so upset about my divorce. I am so hurt about losing my family, my wife, my son, my step-daughter. When I chose to walk gods path, my wife chose to go another way and I pray for her, but I am so upset about all of this, I could sure use any prayers that would help strengthen my walk with Christ. It seems like the closer I try to get to Christ, the more of a daily beatdown I get. Thank you for all of your help, and have a wonderful day.

Jayson

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2008 07:41 PM

Hey there,

We all go through days,weeks, months like that. My class just recently finished reading Pilgrims Progress, it's amazing just how close to our Christian walk that really is. Every time Christian thought that things were getting better he met with a Giant, a hard road, a mistake, or an evil that only made things worse. He had to focus on the fact that though it was worse, he learned from it and grew stronger. It made him desire to be with his Lord more and more. Life stinks somedays, but it is just a good reminder that this is not the world we are supposed to be a part of. I would never say that I understand what you are going through, but I think all of us on this site can say we've been there in our own way. You can make it through this. Just remember what Iago from Aladdin had to say "It's amazing what you can live through!"

Caryn

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2008 05:39 PM

I"ve been there to, Jaysonk. I know how you feel. Keep this in your heart, you are covered in prayer, my friend.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2008 07:10 AM

My heart hurts for you! I have been there, divorce, and since then a breakup that almost killed my spirit! I am praying for you to realize that although things are so bad, God will see you through it. Hold on to HIM! May the Lord grant you perfect peace!:prayingm:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2008 09:46 PM

Father,

bring comfort where hurt once was and peace in the midst of confusion. Touch your son Lord, and reassure him that in the midst of the storm you are there with Him. We give You thanks.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:30 PM

In the name of Jesus, may you receive healing where it hurts, forgiveness toward yourself and those who have hurt you, and feel the presence of the Holy Spirt to comfort you. Amen

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2013 08:14 AM

Praying some peace and rest for your soul right now.

Love from our savior

-Christina

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2013 11:32 AM

Praying some peace and rest for your soul right now.

Love from our savior

-Christina