Author Thread: MEN COOKING
Admin

MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 12:12 AM

HI LADIES, WHAT DO YOU PREFER, A MAN THAT CAN COOK OR A MAN THAT CANT?

IN ADDITION, IM REFERING TO PROPERLY WELL FOUGHT OUT COOKING, NO FRY UPS:ROFL:

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 12:14 AM

To me, it doesnt matter if a man can cook or not because I love to cook. i do like it if he comes in talks to me or helps out a little.

God Bless,

chbriteeye

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 05:41 AM

yes, i prefer a man that can cook in my life. if he doesn't know how to, and is willing to learn, then yes, i want him in my life.

i think a man should know how to cook for a few reasons:

(1) if i am ill at home or in a hospital, he can take care of us, our children.

(2) if we both work, we're both tired and hungry, i'd appreciate his help so we can eat and relax together.

(3) if i've had a stressful day, i appreciate him stepping in and saying, i got this honey.

(4) try out new recipes together, spending quality time together.

(5) family bar-b-q. he's the chef and i'm his helper.

(6) surprise me with breakfast in bed or homemade anniversary dinner. burnt or not, i'll eat it because you put a huge effort and heart in it.

(7) you cooked, no real reason, just because you wanted to. I certainly appreciate it. Love ya honey!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:49 AM

THANKS 4 THE RESPONSES LADIES, ESPECIALLY U ZOE, U COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER.:peace:

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 12:20 PM

Kris..

I would refer he knew how to not burn water but since I love to cook it would daily fall to me as my job but I can see where he might need to cook once in a while or heck WANT to once in a while.. But if he can't its all good I freeze meals anyway so that they can be grabbed in a hurry..

GBU

PS.. Nothing nicer than breakfast made by the man you love setting in a quiet house enjoying the morning together once in a while..

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 02:57 PM

"i would prefer he knew how to not burn water" :ROFL::ROFL: , GOOD ONE, THAT WAS FUNNY.

YEAH I C WHAT U MEAN, THANKS 4 THE RESPONSE BETH.

ayngrady

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 05:33 PM

A man who cooks real meals def. though him and I would have to cook together most of the time.

k.ayn

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 06:22 PM

It is not a "deal breaker" if a man can't cook. I can cook enough to keep us both healthy. I'm a great teacher as well.

Most men my age know how to cook something... even if it is just a peanut butter jelly sammich w/ a tall glass of milk.

:eat:

(Yes I know I misspelled sandwich)

~Lisa

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 08:40 PM

i like to cook too (heck, my undergraduate degree was in home ec in business, back when they had home ec )... i love to try new recipes, new ingredients, new kitchen gadgets. The man doesn't have to be able to cook, and i would prefer not to have "my" kitchen dominated... however, i like a break, and generally don't cook that much any more. truly eating low cal is -raw veggies, fruits, cottage cheese, deli meats, salads, peanut butter.

he will have to bbq, i never got to do that, so preparing to right texture (not dry) is always a challenge (well, usually failure). also, making sure the grill is working and there is propane-i like that.

Also, i want to be encouraged to have "fun=to=prepare" dishes/ snacks for when we entertain. i am not a big fan of offering beer and chips. It's fun for me to share that special appetizer i prepared.

OH< i would love to have help with clean-up, dishes, oh, heck, i'd let a guy do all the cleaning up :excited:

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 11:50 PM

THANK U 4 THE RESPONSES, I GUESS I SHOULD GO WARM UP THE SOFA AND PUT THE TELLY ON, "HONEY (MY FUTURE WIFE), WHEN IS DINNER GOING 2 BE READY", LOL.

NAAAA JUST KIDING I MOST DEFINATELY KNOW HOW TO COOK AND WOULD LOVE TO ASSIST MY WIFE EVEN IF SHE WANTS TO BE THE MAIN COOK.

I TOTALLY SUPPORT WHAT U SAID GOLDEN, REGARDING THE WASHING UP. PERSONALLY, I THINK SOME OF THE FELLOW GUYS NEED TO BECOME MORE HELPFUL IN THE KITCHEN, EVEN IF IT MEANS JUST WASHING UP.

View Profile
History
MEN COOKING
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:04 AM

I absolutely adore a man that can cook. I mean really cook. Not just those once a year things and then I have to listen to how often he cooks... (smile) Nothing is more attractive than a man that takes the time to cook a meal and then sets the atmosphere with soft music and candlelight. You know it's not all about going out. Sometimes staying in can be a better option and much more entertaining.:eat:

Page : 1 2