Author Thread: boundries and dating?
Admin

boundries and dating?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 02:49 PM

ok,ive never written on a forum before so please be gentle.

Im confused.

Im nearly divorced with a child and just starting to date again.Ive only been a christian for about 4yrs.

Ive read lots of things that conflict on what the boundries should be when dating and want to make sure im going about things the right way.

Some advice to keep me on the right path would be greatly appreciated.

View Profile
History
boundries and dating?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 04:25 PM

Not sure what you mean by boundaries. I'd offer this though:

If you know it clashes with scripture, then it is off-limits.

If you aren't sure if it clashes with scripture, but it makes you uneasy or uncomfortable, then that too is off-limits.

If you put your faith in the Holy Spirit and the Word, then your heart will know where to set its boundaries.

View Profile
History
boundries and dating?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 04:55 PM

well said my brother.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
boundries and dating?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 09:40 PM

dear scoob, you really arent sposed to be seein another man till after your divorce is final.. i know it happens and i also know there are some extreme cases of seperation when one cant get the divorce done.. but still...

ole cattle

View Profile
History
boundries and dating?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 01:16 PM

thanks to all of you your answers have helped clear a few things up for me.

View Profile
History
boundries and dating?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 04:29 PM

I agree with the others here..

GBU

bethany

and Ole.. I agree with you too.. But we also are not supposed ot get divorced and I have been told i am a sinner because I am.. its a tough road to walk. its a good things The lord walks with us and guides us when we allow him

GBU

View Profile
History
boundries and dating?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 02:44 PM

dear bethany, we are givien two times its ok to divorce.. fornication and if an unbeliever leaves..

i dont know if either were your case.. but i do believe that we can ask forgiveness from anything and will be forgiven except the blasphamy of the HOLY SPIRIT..

ole cattle