Author Thread: Don't Be Discouraged
Admin

Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:43 PM

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST and peace be with you saints of GOD.

I just want to encourage you to Not be Discouraged. You may see other people getting married or having a significant other while you're still waiting.

Beloved be strong and of Good Courage. There is much that GOD is doing in you while you are single. I urge you to not forfeit what GOD may have in store for you through disobedience. But Love the LORD your GOD with all of your Being (Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strenght), and your neighbour as yourself. Be about your Heavenly FATHER'S business in this present evil world and please don't allow your desire for anything of this world to cause you to turn away from the LORD, because you're not getting what you want when you want. Trust in GOD and HE'LL come through for you. :applause:

You are not alone in the suffering of singlehood or that being single can sometimes bring, but many of your brothers and sisters can feel your pain, for they are enduring the same trials. :waving:

And when you see some of the saints enter into marriage, think of the pain they had to go through before receiving their blessing. So Rejoice with them; :party: and the Good LORD willing, Soon you'll be that one entering into Holy Matrimony. :dancingp: But in the mean time. Do the work of GOD, beloved. Let GOD use you to HIS Glory, Honor, Praise, and Thanksgiving in this world. Build up rewards in Heaven; For Faithful is the LORD WHO watches over Thee. :rolleyes:

In the Love of CHRIST, :glow:

Your brother Thaddeus

View Profile
History
Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:48 PM

Good brother, thanks.

Gloryshine

View Profile
History
Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 12:21 AM

To GOD Be All the Glory, Honor, Praise, and Thanksgiving. Amen.

That word began to come to me as I was seeking the LORD moments before I wrote it; and I was led to post it, so I did by the grace of GOD.

Thank YOU LORD JESUS the CHRIST. Amen.

View Profile
History
Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 05:09 AM

Amen!

View Profile
History
Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 09:18 AM

WORD, BROTHER THAD, WORD.:applause:

Seuss

View Profile
History
Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 11:03 AM

I liked what you said. I know, but it's so hard. I have been divorced twice. I have gone thru a lot of abuse too. I just don't understand God. Sometimes, when I talk about it, all I want to do is cry. I am so tired of crying and feeling the pain. I know that I am sincerely under construction, but how long is it going to take. I know I am one stubborn bull. I am humble too, and some pride too. I will admit that. I am real, do not play games. I have strayed far from God, but am trying to find my way back to him. I try to take it one day at a time.

childofGod24

View Profile
History
Don't Be Discouraged
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 06:53 PM

Well said, thank you for your encouragement.