Author Thread: Please pray for my Grandmother
Admin

Please pray for my Grandmother
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:47 PM

She is in rough shape at the moment. She is in the hospital in the Critical Care Unit....I don't know all the details, but she has been coughing up blood and has fluid onin her lungs. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:36 AM

i'm sorry to hear your grandmother is in serious condition. i will pray for her continuously. you too pray. put your trust in the Lord.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 01:27 PM

I pray also that she will not be experiencing too much discomfort during this time of illness--our Burden Bearer hears our prayers & He cares for us!

Janet

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 02:22 PM

dear tim, just did..

ole cattle

brokenforyou

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 04:01 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that... I will be praying for her. Praying peace for you and your family and for her that God's presence would be felt by her and your family.

May God preserve you in these trying times... Keep you head up and your eyes on God.

Lord Jesus, I thank you that you are the God who heals. You siad a prayer of faith will raise up the sick. I believe that you can bring a supernatural miracle right now and can heal. Allow Your will to be done. In Your name, Amen

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 04:37 PM

LORD, we pray that YOUR SPIRIT will be now present with this brother's grandmother and that YOU will Heal her LORD.

Give her a complete healing and let YOUR NAME be Glorified in it all. Forgive all her sins and if she doesn't know YOU LORD, save her precious soul. If she knows YOU LORD, strengthen and encourage her in YOUR faith LORD JESUS. Amen.

Be strong and of Good Faith and Courage dear brother.

In CHRIST'S love,

Thaddeus

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:34 PM

Praying Tim, keep us posted.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 04:35 PM

Thank you all for praying. She's doing better now, but they're going to do a biopsy to find out what is wrong. Please continue to pray. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 02:15 PM

MAY OUR GOOD AND FAITHFUL LORD, RESTORE YOUR GRAN TO PERFECT HEALTH, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.