Author Thread: so i want ask her out
Admin

so i want ask her out
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 11:39 PM

so there is this women that like, i want to ask her out. but, her dad is the pastor of the chruch and she has been burned by guys(guys stood her up or broke up with her over the phone) i dont want to break her heart and her dad is good friend of mine, she is about six younger than me. how do i aproch this?

View Profile
History
so i want ask her out
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 04:58 AM

is she interested in you? are you friends? have you talked with her father about asking her out. It sounds liek you might want to ask him what he thinks. He may not aprove of your age difference. If he gives his blessing ask her out for something casual and while you are out talk her about these concerns and that you want to make sure she understands you do not want to be like others...

gbu

View Profile
History
so i want ask her out
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 10:31 PM

she is 23 and iam 24 with six month between us, that was not so clear. i have a fear of messing up a relationship because she has not had the best of luck with guys. we are friends.

View Profile
History
so i want ask her out
Posted : 8 Nov, 2009 11:54 PM

all honesty, if you don't know if she likes you "like that" yet, then you might catch her off guard. which, could be a good or bad thing--depends on what she's like.

but, being a girl who's a pastor's daughter who's been heartbroken many many times, myself--you need to work on the friendship and then slowly start acting more like a gentleman then just a friend. opening the door for her, giving her compliments, encouraging her, etc. and, she will quickly catch on, and you will know soon enough.

you never want to jump the gun.

i wish you the best of luck

:)