Author Thread: money
Admin

money
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 12:55 AM

so i work hard for vary little money. i sometimes cannot even buy my self food, i put it in gods hands a lot. i hate money. how importain is money to a women? i pay all my bills and stuff on time, never late.

View Profile
History
money
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 04:50 AM

as long as your bills are paid and you can eat dont worry about it. If you can not buy food I would say that could be a problem should you find a lady you want to marry. But for now do the best you can and trust God.

GBU

bethany

View Profile
History
money
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 06:47 AM

It's not that money is important to ladies so much as stability and security. It takes some money to provide that to a wife...but leave room for God to work :-) After all He is our provider.

God's best to you,

Jodie

godlymom2

View Profile
History
money
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:20 AM

Though a good woman shouldn't focus only on how much money a man has, it is important that you have your finances straight (not necessarily rich, but stable and secure), especially if you are looking to get married and have a family. One of the top reasons (maybe the top reason) for divorce is MONEY. I don't think it is only how much money you have, but also how you handle that money and communicate about money.

It sounds like you are doing well taking care of the bills and such. Be sure that you are also being a good steward of your money and giving God what's His. Be a cheerful giver. "Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bossom."

I've known as a single mom how hard that can be at times to tithe first and to give when I knew there was not enough from my paycheck to cover all the bills, but God has always been faithful to His Word. My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. :)

(If you need any financial advice or training, you might want to check out Dave Ramsey. He knows His stuff.)

Unfortunately, to an extent, yes, money does matter. However, if you will handle your money in a godly fashion and be obedient to His Word, money won't be an issue for you or the woman of your dreams. :>

May God bless you richly,

~~KT

View Profile
History
money
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 10:21 PM

i give to god and i keep up on all my bills and stuff, plus college stuff to. thanks everyone, i allways try to put some aside for the possible date.

View Profile
History
money
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 03:20 PM

I would be lieing if I said money wasn't important. It is not MOST important, but it is nice to have. Doesn't matter how much you have, but how you spend it. If you aren't living beyond your means, your bills are paid, your tithes are given and you are responsibile, that is enough.

I'm reminded of my friends 5 year old daughter walking around the house saying in her tiny voice..."God will meet alllllllllllllllllll our needs."

View Profile
History
money
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 03:33 PM

dear folks, i have a question to ponder on some.. why should money be of any concern , or food shelter and clothing? in choosin a mate.. could it mean little faith? cause we are promised by GOD that if we seek first the kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness then all these things will be added to us.

matthew 6:25-34 25"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 "So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 "Therefore do not worry, saying, What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear? 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

ole cattle