Author Thread: The Lord Wants You To Know...Messages From God
earthangel777

View Profile
History
The Lord Wants You To Know...Messages From God
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 06:52 AM

The most amazing thing about Jesus is that He is just pure love! Any time others judged me, He never did. Any time others said, "I can't do this or that", Jesus said, "Oh yes you can"! When I was rejected by friends or family, Jesus NEVER rejected me and gave me those who surrounded me with love and caring. He restored relationships which were disconnected and extended that restoration to even others whom I now have as family. When I walked in the wrong direction, He walked with me, always holding on to me until "I came back to myself". He has been gracious!

He wants you to know that for those of you who feel you never had a childhood, that your voice was never heard, that He heard all of the issues of your heart. He wants you to know that "shyness" is not a personality trait but is actually fear that has been instilled in you and that you can be delivered from the fear by reading and listening to His word. He states that you have not been given the spirit of fear! Please go to His word and learn to rely on it daily! He wants your voice to be "heard" and more than that, He says that your voice "matters" and that you will grow to heal and deliver many!

The Lord wants you to know that He is HERE and has never been away from you. For those of you who have felt distant from Him. please know that He has been "courting" you back to His arms and He fully will complete the work He has began in you. He has watched you waver and He does not condemn you, but loves you with an everlasting love that goes beyond your comprehension!

The Lord wants some of you to know that you are "healers" and to not doubt His calling on your life! He has spoken to you and you have been called by His Name! Please walk in confidence that when He calls you, He also equips you for the journey! He also wants you to know that YOU need to take the step of faith toward that calling and HE will meet you where you are sent! Go where He sends you and do as He has offered for you to do! It is YOUR choice, but YOUR desire brought this all to the forefront of your life and now He wants to help you to fulfill your destiny!

He wants some of you to know that anger will not solve your issue! He has spoken that love is the most powerful and strongest weapon against the enemy of your soul! Love will conquer any enemy and the enemy will NOT prevail when you align your love with His and REFUSE to NOT LOVE!

The Lord wants you to know that forgiveness is here and that you were forgiven before you even asked for He sees the intent of every person's heart and has already given His mercy to you! Take it and be in joy and go on with your life! His grace is sufficient for you!

He wants some of you to know that it is time to STOP living in the past and allow Him to heal those past wounds, close them up, and then FORGET the past! Do not look back, but look forward to an awesome future which HE has planned for you! He states that YOU are amazing and He wants to see you walking in your full potential!

For those of you who are struggling with a goal that has been connected with your self esteem, the Lord Jesus wants you to know that He has empowered you to complete that goal and asks you to renew your mind with the watering of His word! Be faithful in His written word and the renewal of your mind to positive and good things will help your self esteem as well as accomplishing your personal goals! Be in His word daily and allow them to take root! You will see success when His word is activated in your life!

Do not be afraid to walk out on the water! Do not let your heart look down but keep looking UP! For those of you who struggle with depression, please know that the Lord has given to you an adopted family and they are here for you to express your most inner hurts to. Depression comes from suppressing your thoughts and feelings. God has given us to one another and we are to express ourselves and also to join in faith for the healing and deliverance of depressive darkness in your life!

For those of you who feel the enemy has been attacking your life, the Lord wants you to know that if you keep your eyes on HIM, worship HIM, love like HIM and accept HIS love, there is nothing the enemy can do to touch you! He has kept you safe in the arms of His love and to conquer this giant, please "put on love". Give away that which you desire to see in your life and you will live a life of abundance and joy!

For those who have struggled with an unsaved spouse, the Lord Jesus offers you BOLDNESS to speak His words of life and to do it without appology! He reminds you of WHO you are, but more tha that He reminds you of WHOM you belong to! He completely knows how to care for what belongs to HIM! So be in joy! He is with you always, even unto the end of the age and the result of your prayers is very near as He is near!

Your grief shall be turned to joy and gladness for He understands and His compassion is great! Jesus values every human life and He is "well aquainted" with grief! He wants you to know that love never dies and to take comfort in the beauty of the love that will always remain in your heart. This is only a season of grief and it will soon turn to joy for every thing has its season. Seeds have been planted in this season which will take root and when the watering and nurturing is complete, you will then see that from everything that has passed away, there will be a new life created in the grief you have endured. Allow Him to love you with His ever lasting love and to help you to walk through your grief with the knowledge that there is hope for your future in ALL things...even this.

I hope that these messages have touched you!

God has a plan for your life! Please know it, believe it, and take the steps to fulfill it! Love the Lord, your God with all your heart, mind, body, and soul! He is waiting to hear your hearts cry and will be there each and every time to love and cherish you , empower you, and set you on a firm foundation as well as establish you in doing great things in your life! It is TIME to live the best life you can....NOW!

In Him

Rev Jenine

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 09:26 AM

THANK YOU FOR THOSE ENCOURAGING WORDS MY SISTER.

earthangel777

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 09:18 PM

You are so very welcome! Be blessed!

Rev Jenine

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 10:21 AM

Love It!