Author Thread: A WOMANS HEART
Admin

A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 06:41 AM

HI LADIES.

"A WOMANS HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN NEEDS TO SEEK HIM IN ORDER TO FIND HER"

IVE COME ACROSS THE STATEMENT BELOW SO MANY TIMES ON A FEW LADIES PROFILES. I THINK ITS A GREAT STATEMENT AND ONE THAT I AGREE WITH TOTALLY.

I WAS WONDERING IF THIS STATEMENT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, IF SO, PLEASE DIRECT ME TO ITS LOCATION.

IF THE STATEMENT IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE, PLEASE FORWARD ME TO THE LADY THAT CREATED IT, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE:ROFL::ROFL:, IM JUST KIDDING, A BIT OF HUMOUR:excited:

View Profile
History
A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 06:42 AM

STATEMENT ABOVE, SORRY

View Profile
History
A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 08:30 AM

Good Morning! That is a great statement!

When I first started on this site I had in my profile that I am Dancing with my God and if you ask him nicely he might let you cut in. I took it out because of a few "dumb" comments. This has got me t hinking maybe I should put it back.

~Lisa

View Profile
History
A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 10:50 AM

I THINK THE DANCE ONE IS FANTASTIC 2 TOO, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE LISA.

View Profile
History
A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 06:11 PM

my sister sent me that statement on my cell phone. i don't know if it's in the bible or not. sorry.

lisa, put that statement back in your profile. it sounds great!

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 09:33 PM

THANKS 4 THE RESPONSE ZOE.

View Profile
History
A WOMANS HEART
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 09:08 PM

You took something out because of dumb responses? They were from guys right? Well then of course they were dumb! You should know by now not to listen that closely to guys!! lol

I'm with the others - put it back in!

Stay safe!

God bless,

Lloyd