Author Thread: Men Getting Manicures
Admin

Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 06:35 PM

hello my sisters. was at the salon getting a pedicure and saw a man getting a manicure. he looked like a straight guy. but it gave me an uneasy feeling seeing him getting a manicure.

what do you ladies think about men getting manicures? does it make them look, i don't know, less of a man? :MrT:

(I apologize to anyone who gets offended by this question, i'm just curious)

Men, please feel free to comment as well.

LOL, if anyone replies with a "what difference does it make?" question, i'm going to chase you down with a stick :devil:

(Bush my brother, i'm hoping you have a sense of humor) :goofball:

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 07:05 PM

dear zoe, lol this guy, never in a million years hehe..

ole cattle

godlymom2

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 07:41 PM

I don't think it would be that big of a deal...just leave the pretty pink polish (or any other color, for that matter) off. :laugh:

~~KT

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 08:33 PM

I love a man who is secure in his manhood that he can go enjoy a pedicure with me from time to time. I have even given a man from time to time a manicure... but never seen one in a salon getting one. I guess it wouldn't be any different.

:peace:

Hurray for any man who can take care of himself like that. The salon is an enjoyable experience, no reason why a man couldn't enjoy it as well.

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 02:35 AM

I WILL GET ANY KIND OF CURE WITHOUT FEAR OF ME BEING LESS OF A MAN. SO IT DONT BOTHER ME, LOL WITH THE BUSH COMMENT.

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 05:09 PM

i do my own manicures and pedicures, two reasons, i don't like to spend money on that, i can usually do a better job, and i don't like to take the time to park, go in, wait, etc. (yup, that's three, to see if ya counting).

As for men, i can see why they would want the feet done as one as to be fairly flexible, and they forget to file. And for manicures, there is a need for some jobs where good grooming is important (i want my priest/pastor to have groomed fingernails when serving me the bread-it's an implied infection control thing with me). Also, most people are not ambidextrous. However, if i thought about him in a dating way, i'd wonder why he spends so much time on looking pretty. It can be "attractive" for a man to be rugged and/or unkept... yes, we like to clean them up:yay:

Heck, i do feet and nails, and will bring a man ice when he has hurt his knee.

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 07:42 PM

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST and peace to the saints of GOD.

Hey Zoe, just tell me one thing, What difference does it make anyway? :ROFL:

:dancingp:

Ok, Ok no sticks, just kidding :glow::waving:

Personally, when I've seen men in those places (for I used to work near one) I didn't like the way it looked. By the grace of the Good LORD, I like to maintain a Neat, well-groomed appearance, but for me personally, that would just be taking things a little too far. So I clip my own nails (fingers/toes) and keep my own self up, by the grace of the Good LORD. But that's not something that I would ever clasify as sinful, just my personal choice not to partake in. Like I said, a man should be manly and a woman womanly. There must be that distinction.

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 08:25 PM

dear folks, first off, aint nobody gonna toutch my feets hehe and i can do my own maintanance . so long as im able ill continue to maintain me nails and whatnots..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 11:17 AM

Thaddeus, you replied with the 'What difference does it make' question. so, i'll give you a head start of 5 seconds and i'm chasing you down with the stick :devil:

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 03:57 PM

lol...But I sad "just kidding" so I should be ok, Right? :peace:

View Profile
History
Men Getting Manicures
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 04:00 PM

Hold up, i don't like that peace icon mixed with your devil icon for I surely have No Peace with the devil. The devil is my enemy always. Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

But peace be unto you my sister Zoe. :glow: :waving: :peace:

In the Love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

Page : 1 2