Author Thread: I Need A Hug
Admin

I Need A Hug
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 05:51 PM

hello my fellow brothers and sisters. i'm going through something right now and would appreciate getting a hug and some words of encouragement from you all to remind me that i'm loved and well thought of.

thank you.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 11:35 PM

DEAR ZOE, WE LOVE, ADMIRE AND TOTALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PRESENCE ON THE FORUMS, YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVOURED BY GOD, MAY U SWIFTLY EASE OUT OF WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU MAY BE HAVING TROUBLE WITH.

GOD BLESS U SISTER.

ACCEPT MY MODEST *HUGS* AND YOUR ALWAYS IN MY:prayingf:

godlymom2

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 03:32 AM

Hey Zoe,

You are such an amazing daughter of the King. I love reading your posts...so witty.

I send you love and hugs, but most of all I pray right now that you feel your Abba Father's arms around you to comfort you and support you. I pray His joy and love surround you right now. Magnify Him as you go through making Him bigger than what you're dealing with.

With love in Christ,

~~KT

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 11:26 AM

dear zoe, heres you a hug {{{{{{zoe}}}}}

ole cattle

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 02:28 PM

thank you kidd, kt, and ole cattle. God Bless you all.

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 03:02 PM

(((((((((((((((( Zoe ))))))))))))))))))

I hope the Lord lifts the burden you carry and that you can once again hold your head high and know that you are loved for the special person you are.

smiles

GBU

Bethany

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 03:24 PM

thank you bethany. God Bless you too

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 07:40 PM

HAY, Zoe.....

I have to email you a big hug me self....You and the Ole Cattle-prod are quite a personality duo. I have hardly been on CDff and you guys make me feel comfortable...like myself. HECK...I haven't felt like myself forever, and now I get to rediscover. I am surprised if you get less than a million responses. :0 :) ;)

Bless you!

DAVE

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 05:04 AM

thank you Dave for your words and hug. it's appreciated.

ole cattle is a great guy.

ian777

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 03:34 PM

Hey Zoe,

Sorry to hear you've been down - I hopped on today while I had the chance, and been feeling pretty down too. It's been encouraging to get back and read posts, and jump in on the posts - and of course, your words have always been full of wisdom and encouragement - so thanks for being the encouraging person that you are!

God bless,

Ian

View Profile
History
I Need A Hug
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 08:23 PM

here it is

{{{{{{{{{{ZOE}}}}}}}}}}}}:glow::hearts:

Page : 1 2