Author Thread: Prayers needed
Admin

Prayers needed
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 07:03 AM

I sat here for the longest debating on which person I should ask prayer for, you see I have been going through ALOT and need the help, mentally, emotionally, and physically, but then I thought about my son who is 16, wild, does not want to do right, is having sex, does not want to live at home with me because of my illnesses( or perhaps my rules), and as I sat here, I thought who needs this prayer more then anyone I know well... let me tell you a little story that happened to me..

I returned to church after not going to services since I was about 10 yrs old, and while I was there I met a lady in a wheel chair, she was hooked up to oxygen and told me about her illness which is terminal, she has no idea how much longer she has left.

She was the icest woman I have ever met, she took my grandbaby into her arms and hugged her and offered her a donut and some writing material, was very kind, sooo...

My parayer request is for her, May God heal her and give and stop her suffering, make her whole again, heal her body and comfort her heart & soul....Thank you so very much!

View Profile
History
Prayers needed
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 09:04 AM

FATHER LORD, I PRAY THAT THE HEALTH OF THE LADY DESCRIBED IN THE WHEEL CHAIR SHALL BE RESTORED COMPLETELY, MAY SHE REGAIN FULL STRENGH IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

MY SISTER KEEP ON PRAYING, NOT JUST FOR THE LADY BUT ALSO FOR YOUR SON, EVEN IF IT IS A SENTENCE, GOD HEARS A SENTENCE AND TREATS A SENTENCE OF PRAYER IN THE SAME WAY HE WOULD TREAT PARAGRAPHS OF PRAYER.

1 PETER 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL REMAIN IN MY PRAYERS.

View Profile
History
Prayers needed
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 02:37 PM

Thank you so very much & God be with you always!

View Profile
History
Prayers needed
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 06:07 PM

dear heart, will do,, and amen kid.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Prayers needed
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 12:04 AM

THANKS HEART

View Profile
History
Prayers needed
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 05:25 AM

my dear sister heart, i will be praying for the lady in the wheel chair, for your son, and for you. you have such a beautiful heart.

God Bless,

Zoe :angel: