Author Thread: BAD HABITS
Admin

BAD HABITS
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 01:14 PM

HI LADIES

THIS MIGHT SOUND CHEESY AND CHILDISH, BUT I�M BORED AND GUESS WHAT........ PEOPLE HAVE BAD HABITS

THAT BRINGS ME TO THE QUESTIONS

KEY- F*RTING (BREAKING OF WIND)

WHATS WORSE, A HUSBAND THAT PICKS HIS NOSE OR A F*RTING MACHINE OF A HUSBAND?

YOUR PROBABLY ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW, LAUGHING YOUR HEADS OFF, LOL, DONT ACT LIKE YOUR INNOCENT THOUGH, I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU BE BITING YOUR NAILS OFF,LOL

WHAT BAD HABITS OF YOUR OWN, WOULD YOU SAY, MEN PROBABLY CANT STAND? BE HONEST LADIES

ian777

View Profile
History
BAD HABITS
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 04:55 PM

Haha! You must be bored!

Ian

View Profile
History
BAD HABITS
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 06:13 PM

kidd..

LOL.. not enough things to do? not married but nosing picking is worse.. icko oh gross

GBU

Bethany

View Profile
History
BAD HABITS
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 06:52 PM

well, i guess i would pick the hubby that releases air than thee one who picks his nose. that is just too gross.

i guess i'll be the brave one here. the first one to embarrass herself in front of millions. my bad habit is when i'm done eating, su ck my teeth to get the food out from my teeth. if that doesn't work, i twist and turn my tongue. if that doesn't work, i use my fingers. if that doesn't work, i finally get up and floss my teeth. i know what you're thinking. so i'll just say it for you. Zoe, that is so gross girl!!!

i just got done eating. i have food stuck in my teeth right now. Who wants to kiss me? dinner is on me!!! LOL

God Bless,

Zoe :angel:

ian777

View Profile
History
BAD HABITS
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 09:52 PM

Haha! Too funny Zoe!

Ian

View Profile
History
BAD HABITS
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 01:23 AM

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES FRIENDS AND ZOE, LOL WITH THE FOOD BETWEEN YOUR TEETH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY.