Author Thread: Former co-worker
godlymom2

View Profile
History
Former co-worker
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 08:22 PM

A former co-worker stopped by my house out of the blue tonight asking me to pray with her about her daughter's situation...short summary:

I prayed with her for a while and discussed with her the power of her words (the power of life and death is in the tongue) and how to watch what she says about the situation and to be sure she was magnifying the Lord through it all. I am a firm believer in the power in agreement, so I'm asking for your prayers.

Please pray for the entire family...protection...favor for the children with the courts...healing for her husband's mind...that God will guard the heart and mind of her little girl and protect her from the mean words that he has been speaking to her.

Thank you all & Be blessed!

~~KT

View Profile
History
Former co-worker
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 10:11 PM

dear kt, you betcha...

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Former co-worker
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 01:14 AM

FATHER LORD I PRAY THAT YOU WILL TOTALLY CHANGE THE LIFE OF THE FAMILY DESCRIBED, IN PARTICULAR THE DAUGHTER. MAY THEY DRAW CLOSER TO YOU AND PLEASE COVER THE YOUNG DAUGHTER, NO WEOPEN FORMED AGAINST HER AND HER ENTIRE FAMILY SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN.

View Profile
History
Former co-worker
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:10 PM

i will be praying for the entire family

View Profile
History
Former co-worker
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:25 PM

Hi KT,

May the Lord Jesus be glorified through all that you have described & I ask the Lord to grant favor on them as well; amen!

Take care,

Janet