Author Thread: Traveling...
Admin

Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 08:16 AM

Okay, so I was struggling on which category to put this in, but then finally decide well it kind of fits the best in prayer requests.

So, in a day or so I'm leaving with my sister from the Midwest to go to the west coast. We are driving!! I was getting my oil changed and tires rotated the day and also found out that at some point I need to spend some more money on getting things done with my car. Unfortunately, its cutting it a little close to do a whole lot now, but I can do some.

So, if you remember while your praying to just pray for safe travels for me. I feeling pretty good about it all. My car hasn't given me any major problems yet, but something major could happen at anytime.

I also wanted to say that while there I am planning on visiting Sacramento and San Francisco. Anyone have anything else that's interesting to see that's not that far away from Reno, NV, or Sacramento and San Francisco, CA?

Thanks,

Cristy

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 08:54 AM

Christy

I pray your car will be o.k. and that you will go and return home in your car physically well. Go with God's care for you.

In Christ,

Shirley

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 08:54 AM

dear cristy, will pray for you a safe trip..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:12 PM

i will be praying for you.

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:17 PM

Thanks all! :glow:

Cristy

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:18 PM

FATHER LORD, MAY YOU GRANT SISTER CRISTY TRAVELLING MERCIES, MAY HER JOURNEY BE SMOOTH.

SISTER CRISTY, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOUR SISTER, YOUR JOURNEY AND YOUR VEHICLE SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN.

GO IN FAITH, YOUR IN GODS SAFE HANDS.

I'M SORRY, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICA, APART FROM LONG ISLAND, WHICH I VISITED, A FEW YEARS BACK.

ALL THE BEST.

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:37 PM

Hi Cristy,

You're in my prayers & I do understand about your car needs; the same has been true for me--along w/regular maintenance, I've had to take care of some things on the road. Pray, do what you can now, & try not to worry about it. I'm originally from another part of the Bay Area in CA & it is a fun & interesting place to visit. Reno is fun too. SF has lots to see & do--Ghirardelli Square (must experience this if you are a chocolate lover!), Lombard Street (the crookedest street in the world), Fisherman's Wharf along w/Pier 39, Telegraph Hill........I could go on........you've got me on a roll. Just have FUN!! :yay:

Take care,

Janet

View Profile
History
Traveling...
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 12:40 PM

Thanks kidd and Janet!

Janet, I'll have to be sure to look up those places! :glow: I'm sure it will be a ballin' time!

Cristy