Author Thread: Well....I'm another newbie!!
Valeri

View Profile
History
Well....I'm another newbie!!
Posted : 24 Apr, 2008 11:19 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and a bit confused about how it all works, but I'm hanging in there. :waving:

Soooooooo...what does one do in here to meet and talk with others, and glorify God in doing so?

I've been reading some profiles, but I haven't been able to discover if there is a way of knowing who viewed your profile?

Okay...enough of me.... (as in, I must decrease that He may increase!)

Nice to "meet" you all!!

May the Lord bless you and keep you!

Valeri:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2008 06:05 AM

hi Val,

welcome aboard! The more u play around the more u become efficient . I thnk between contacts and favourites u could view who's checking u out.

God bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2008 11:33 AM

Welcome! i, too am new here, and am confused as well as how to navigate around hre! So, I guess we will learn eventually! God Bless you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2008 12:28 PM

HOW DID YOU DO THAT I LIKE THAT YOUR SIMLE AS JESUS IN IT. AL

LovinLifeinChrist

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 07:01 PM

I so happy I'm not the only one that is new to this stuff. I am so confused, but I guess I'll get the hang of it soon. I live in Ca and have been here for the past 30+yrs . . . since I was very, very young, although of late I've been considering a move.

I'm taking a trip back to NM this summer so it will be interesting to see how it feels to be back where I went to HS. My sis still lives there, so it should be great fun, no matter what. I think I fly via Phoenix, Az on the return flight.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I don't have an internet friendly computer at home so if it takes me a little bit to get back to you have no fear.

In Christ,

Lisa :angeldevil: