Author Thread: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Admin

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 02:48 PM

My friend who has been out of work for several months now do to her company closing and hasn't been able to find work since was just called today and has to go to court for a custody case of her son. she has no legal ground to stand on, from what she has told me; she literally has nearly nothing to show for her son. Her ex-husband wants nothing to do with her and yet is making her life as miserable as possible by doing this when she has no way to support herself for a case like this. i can only pray for her. i don't want my friend to lose her son; he is the reason she has been still going on through all the past month with depression etc. he is her only inspiration and hope right now.

please please please pray for her and this situation that God would work a miracle out. i appreciate it!

View Profile
History
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 05:51 PM

dear cinder, will do ..

ole cattle

godlymom2

View Profile
History
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 06:06 PM

I will certainly pray for your friend and her son.

Be Blessed

View Profile
History
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2009 11:59 PM

"Lord Jesus, I ask that You intervene w/our sister's friend & her friend's son. She is a mother who would love to keep her son, & yet her financial situation does not look good at this time. I thank You that we can come to You in times of joy & distress & still praise Your name. Thank You Father for the blessings we receive from You daily & I ask that this dear lady & her son continue to realize the blessings You have for them. In Your precious name, amen!"

Janet

View Profile
History
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 06:51 PM

Praying!