Author Thread: The devil has used so many preached on this very thing to work me
Admin

The devil has used so many preached on this very thing to work me
Posted : 23 Feb, 2021 07:33 PM

To say things to me to get me to stop trusting in the Lord and to do things to me to get me to question if God really loves me. Just the other day at church the preacher preached on this very thing. He also preached about how God helped Moses leading the Israelites away from Egypt and about God parting the red sea. Just like the Israelites the enemy was right behind me. And just like them I was scared that God wouldn't be able to get me out of this place that I'm in. But God is still on the throne. He is still in control. He knows my every need and my every desire. And just like how He parted the sea for Israelites, He will make a way for me. I know God can answer my prayers for a godly wife and get me out of this singleness. And before you all tell me that I should go out there and find someone on my own or that I should work on myself first or that I should stop praying for this specific to happen and that it's wrong for me to do so, I'm going to wait on my Lord to answer this prayer. And before you ask "How do you know God will even answer this prayer?" or something like that, simple answer is I don't know, but I believe He can and I believe He will, in His time, not mine. His ways are not your ways, and His ways are not my ways, but I trust in His ways. If He demands for to wait, I'll wait, and I'll continue waiting until He says otherwise. And I don't want anyone telling me that God doesn't say anything to anyone. I don't know what your gods are, but my God can speak, my God has voice, my God is the living God and one of these we're all going to hear His voice when He splits open that eastern sky. And then you'll either hear Him say welcome home my good and faithful servant or depart from me I never ye. There's nothing wrong with me praying for what I've been praying for. I've had someone tell me that I should stop worrying about it. How is it worrying when praying to God? That's not worrying, that's trusting God with your prayers. Same person said that God is worried about other things. My God worries about nothing. My God can do anything and everything when He pleases. Don't you dare put a limit on my God. The only thing He won't do is lie. And for those of you who don't like giving the devil credit for anything, listen, the devil is out there working just as much God is. Only difference is God can save you from your sin, devil doesn't want to be saved, he wants you to backslide, he wants you to suffer, God wants to give you new life. Now tell me, which one should I be putting my trust in? Which one should I be waiting on? I didn't want to make this post to offend anyone, but there's been things said towards me on here and on other places that just irks me. Especially when it has to do with God. When someone something that doesn't sound biblical and they try to act like it is l take that heart. I don't like when anyone says something completely false about God or about His word. I know God loves me and He loves you too, and I'm not going to stop praying for a wife or for anything else. I know it's not wrong, the Bible clearly says it's not. Pray without ceasing. He who finds a wife finds a good thing. When you pray you're not putting your faith in the prayer, you're putting your faith in God when you pray. Pray without ceasing. God wants you to pray without ceasing. Even if you're coming to Him with same prayer and asking for the same thing over and over again, God isn't going to get tired of it. He isn't going to get tired of your voice. The only prayer He won't listen to is unrighteous prayer. Pray without ceasing and don't give way to the devil, because if you give way to the devil he'll attack you, like a lion hunting it's prey. And if you're one who believes God isn't able to answer your prayer, then you're absolutely mistaken. My God is a miracle worker. He did miracles and He still does them today. And for those of who doesn't believe that He's still doing those miracles, open your eyes and look at all He has done in your life. How many dangerous situations has He gotten out of? How many days has He gave strength to do something? Why just getting of bed in the morning and waking up to a brand new day is a miracle in and of itself. It's a blessing. And I thank Him for every day He has given me. Next month I'll be turning the big 3 0. I'm just thankful I got to live to be 29. There were so many times I should have lost my life, but the Lord saved me multiple times. One time I was swimming in a pool and I ended up going under, but God reached down and pulled me out of there before I drowned. When I was a newborn baby I had to be hooked up to help me breath. Doctors called my parents and said that I was turning blue and then my mother got people praying and God allowed me to draw another breath. Tell me, what can't my God do? God bless you friends.