Author Thread: Morning Prayer.
Admin

Morning Prayer.
Posted : 4 Sep, 2009 07:21 AM

Father:

Father take these hands and use them to do your will, to fulfill the plans you have already set aside for my life. Father take these feet and lead them to places i never dreamed of going, places only possible with you, direct them to people in need, people who's heart you open. Father open my eyes, show me things the way you see, show me the world, remind me of creation, remind me of how mighty you are. Father use my ears to hear the cries of a nation, of the nations of the world, the cries of your people, of your children.... whisper your will into my ears. Father use my heart, break it for the things that break yours... mould and shape it to be the way you want, i am open so please continue your masterpiece.Father increase my capacity to love, to pour out that love in this city, increase my levels of compassion and awareness. Father use me, use me to make a difference, use me to create a change, use me to inspire, use me to share your hope and your story, use me to help the needy, use me to love the unloved, use me to save the unsaved, use me to speak life where doubt is looming.. Use me.

To God be the Glory.