Author Thread: sad?
jase

View Profile
History
sad?
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 08:16 AM

I met a guy that I crush few months ago and apparently he admitted himself as a gay :stop:. I was shocked and really broken heart.

He was really nice and funny (can make me ), beforehand I knew he was a gay, I prayed to God, if he was the one for me, just open the door between us, but if it's not, just shut the door tightly.

May be this is what God's answer to my prayer....:glow:

But somehow this year, i got a position in my job to open my chance wider to meet and interact with him (inevitably). It makes me wonder, if gay can be cured or not, but I believe if we keep praying to God, He can do everything and make it all possible.

Sound pushy but I don't know what should I do upon this

View Profile
History
sad?
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 06:40 PM

Hi Jase!:waving:

If u really like that guy don't stop praying and asking God help.

If your gay friend is a christian then there is a possibilities that he will be change.. but if he is not a christian then convince him or try to invite him in your church so he would have a chance to know God and God will work in his heart and heal him.. Ask also a sign from God if U and your gay friend are meant for each other..

Bringing your gay friend into God is already a great job on your part and if U and him were not meant to be at least you've done something good on him.. and God will be happy for that.

God Bless U!!

jase

View Profile
History
sad?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 05:08 AM

Thanks for the advice.

However he is not a christian. He sees christian as a threat and that's why he feels inconvenience being among christian people. However, I never give any comment that sounds judgmental to him.

I just keep praying to God - hope he could have the chance to listen about the truth in Jesus. Though I have to put away as far as I can about this special feeling upon him (it's just so sad)