Author Thread: Beware
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 23 Jun, 2021 04:18 AM

A woman messaged me because she wanted me to meet her brother, who was a doctor. Really nice complimentary message.

I messaged back , I don't do 3 rd party communication.

Scammer

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 11:17 AM

We all have our limits as how long want to stay.

Some leave an return.

I meet dates outside CDFF. So I'm not desperate on here!

I POST mostly.

musician47

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 02:23 PM

ok

musician47

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 02:23 PM

I wasn't trying to "meet" you, merely replied to your posts.

musician47

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 02:26 PM

Which reminds me, I have a possible scammer to report. I've got enough problems, I sure don't need them here. This is one reason I never come to these forums. Too many chips on shoulders.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 02:39 PM

There are some nice people online just like in real life.

I didn't think you were trying to meet me, I was just responding to your posts.

No problem!👍😊

musician47

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 04:58 PM

Aw, that's good. I've been lonely for over 11 years since my precious soul mate was called to the Lord, and I tend to reach out too far sometimes (say too much, or the wrong things) in chatting to ladies, which I never mean as a come-on. Just a lonely old man, and that's all. Typing without thinking sometimes, I call it! lol!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 07:04 PM

The are many lonely people on this site. Fir whatever reason.

It's unfortunate that they may not find what they looking for on here.

Nothing is guaranteed when you join a dating site .

This one is basically free to communicate so some people will stay Long time.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 07:07 PM

" For whatever reason"

correction

Oh and many Men haven't been on here active for Months, but their profile is still on here .

musician47

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 06:45 AM

That's so true. Well, I was in a relationship with a lady in the Philippines for almost 3 years. We seemed to feel love for each other, talked of marriage, even though I knew it would take thousands of dollars, red tape and 10 or more years to get her to this country. (Since Covid and everything else going crazy, it would never happen now at all)- Mission impossible. Her vision was getting bad to where she couldn't read my emails, and would have a member of her family read them to her. She was sending me voice messages via Skype. The grandchild that was reading them to her was complaining about how long my messages were, which they really weren't, and even the sweetheart would complain sometimes. I couldn't do it right to suit them, no matter how hard I tried. Finally, she, as sweetly as she could, ended things like when God heals her eyes, she would be back. This was in early April. At the end of her last message she said "Goodbye", and I guess she meant it. No one in her family, and they all claimed to love me too, has ever bothered contacting me one time to let me know how she was doing. I wrote two on Facebook messaging, but apparently, they never get on it. Her sister and a niece that lives in San Francisco, in the US. That tells me that maybe none of them cared about me at all. Edita, the sweetheart's name, I "guess" did love me, but I was left hanging, hurt and disgusted with ever getting involved with another person from the Philippines again, and possibly no one ever PERIOD again. But I will let God handle all that. Ironically, some 26 or 27 year old, can't recall, just today, has favorited me from the Philippines. No picture, and very little to say about her trust in God and relationship to Him. Attends church on "special occasions". Enough of that. I don't know when to stop writing--so sorry!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Beware
Posted : 27 Jun, 2021 01:40 PM

Hello

That is a heartfelt story! Not a good one .

Page : 1 2 3 4 5