Author Thread: Encouraging words fro all who pray, hope, seek, and wait for the right person to cross their path on life's journey.
Admin

Encouraging words fro all who pray, hope, seek, and wait for the right person to cross their path on life's journey.
Posted : 20 Sep, 2009 07:27 PM

Hello there. I am relatively new to this Chrisitian site. Just wanted to share something I have previously read and thought it might encourage others. This is taken from, The Lady, Her Lover, and Her Lord-- By T.D. Jakes

....We all want to experience love, but we must ask, Are we in love with others or are we in love with the idea of being in love? Many are the women, and men as well, who have turned to the arms of someone looking for the assurance that ultimately must come from within.(T.D.Jakes)

...There are many types of love. But the one that we must begin with is the tantalizing allurement of the impassioned heart that enables us to love others. It is that passion that must start at home before it goes abroad. For the greatest of human perceptions is when the heart can look into the mirror & smile at the image that is reflected therein. It is the grace that enable us to wink at ourselves & appreciate our own gifts. It is a healthy mind that can celebrate itself. Then & only then can we determine whether we are loving others because they are lovable or because we are so famished for love that we will settle for anyone or anything that gives to us what we should give to ourselves....

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THE BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT. IT IS EXCELLENT.

My own thoughts on this topic....Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Stay in the Word, daily.

Pray about everything, including Mr.or Mrs. Right. For now, until that right person enters our life, (Ladies) The Lord is our

Husband.(Isaiah 54). I know that this is referring to Israel. But, just read it...It helps me alot. Especially from the Living Bible version.

View Profile
History
Encouraging words fro all who pray, hope, seek, and wait for the right person to cross their path on life's journey.
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 10:56 PM

Awesome encouragement Kas! Thanks! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 11:43 PM

Are you naming and claiming your husband?