Author Thread: Why it's hard to meet a true fearing woman of God on cdff, it's always of scammers here.
Admin

Why it's hard to meet a true fearing woman of God on cdff, it's always of scammers here.
Posted : 11 Sep, 2021 03:18 PM

I am registered here for the purpose according to the will of God, being I am all alone with no one, I desire to meet one single Christian woman who is serious God fearing and who in the heart of God, and Her life is attached to Jesus and to her word and obedience, and who pray a lot in order to keep their relationship with Jesus and who treat their bodies with respect as the temple of the Holy Spirit of God.

In life I work in God's field, being a worker for the ministry, and I have a study going on: climate change.

a lot Evangelization, preaching, Teachers etc ....

My qualities as Christians; I am affectionate, serious, honest, wise, understanding, in love, faithful, romantic, sensitive. I like very much meditate on the bible with other people do convert and announce the good news of the kingdom of God.

My dreams are to marry a Christian woman and move to live with her in her country and build a Christian home, and have children and grow in the word of Our house will be the dwelling place of God and consecrated in prayer and the Lord will bless us through our work and make success because everything comes from him. And bless our finances.

Those I love: truth and honesty, sincerity.

The ones I don't like: lying, infidelity, betrayal, tattooing, nose and tongue piercing, I don't like alcoholic women who smoke cigarettes.

I am looking for a god fearing woman who could possibly be my wife someday. I'm not looking for someone who only thinks about relationships Ephemeral, where friendly, where to have fun, but rather someone who lives life and also has a personal relationship with God. A relationship where we can help each other continue to grow in Christ who is the head of our life and our relationship. Someone with whom I can worship, pray and read the Word of God. I take my faith very seriously and am looking for someone who does the same. Someone I can spend the rest of my life with who is faithful and loyal to Christ and my wife.

These are my search criteria in a God-fearing Christian woman;

1- she must have the Fear of God, and be a virtuous woman.

2- dress modestly like a servant of God.

3- fill with the Holy Spirit of God

4- Serious, honest, faithful, understanding, wise, endearing, romantic, affectionate, sense of responsibility.

5- She must be a woman of prayer and who knows how to take care of her home.

Respect my criteria:

Canada, France, Belgium, Swiss, Germany, Ireland, Norway, London, United States, Poland, Portugal, Armenia, Miami Florida, Boston, Connecticut, NY, Brooklyn, Chicago, New Jersey, Queen's. Montreal, Quebec, Iowa's, etc ......

Hobbies: Research, The Bible, Library, Prayer Interests: Reading, Family, The Bible, Library, Landscape, Countryside, Nature, Internet, Development, Researcher What qualities do you look for in a partner? Fear of God, Obedience to the word of God, Serious, honest, affectionate, sincerity, Virtuous, and modest, She must love Jesus, She must love to go to Church, She must be serious in his word, She must be believable How would you define your personality in one word? Romantic How would you define your dress style in one word? Simple and clean Religion: Christian Political preference: No What school or university did you attend? College Jean Jacques Romain What studies did you do? Bachelor's degree, WEI (, World English Institute Gresham U.S.) What are your best qualities? Serious, Romantic, Endearing, Loving, Sincere, Cool, Strict, Wise Do you want to get married? Yes, I want to get married Do you have children ?: No

Do you want to have children ?: Yes

Do you smoke? Non-smoker

Do you drink alcohol? Never

Do you have a pet? Dog

Favorite movies: the passion of Christ Favorite books: The bible Trips you've taken: Not yet Trips you want to do: Canada, Quebec, Montreal, United States, Belgium, Ireland, Norway, France, Paris, Toulouse, Normandy , Monaco, Lyon, Switzerland, England, Poland, New York, Manathan Favorite TV shows: News Euronews, Christian movies, International news, Sports, Football, Sneakers Sports you practice: Running every morning Sports you watch: Football, Sneakers , Tennis What are your worst flaws? Too wise, I don't like contempt Would you move for love?

Yes, no matter the country

Send a message

What do you do for a living and what would you like to do later?

to tell the truth I am a worker in the ministry of God, and I am studying too. In my life I want to have a job where I can take my responsibility for my wife and children, and be a role model as a family man and serve God with my family.

What do you prefer in a man or a woman?

Fear of God and respect for God

What would you like to do on a very first date?

We exchange our life WhatsApp Messenger phone numbers so that we see each other face to face.

If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you like to have in your possession?

A knife, a communication radio,

What are your best qualities?

In love, romantic, affectionate

What are your worst qualities?

Too wise

What's the funniest or weirdest message you've received on the internet?

Internet scams

What is the secret of your beauty?

In my heart and not from the outside

What do you like as a quality or asset in a man / a woman?

Respect and honesty, serious

What don't you like about a man / woman?

Unfaithful, who bear tattoos on their bodies and pierced noses with chains and ornaments. And who is an alcoholic and who smokes too often.

What is your biggest dream?

Travel went to live in another country and got married too.

What is love for you?

Some important things that God has given us that is so beautiful and wonderful.

If you were the president / prime minister of your country, what would you do?

I will develop and change the face of my country

Are you a fan of any music, movie or other star?

No

What is most important to you in life?

God, my wife with my children, my job, and my mother etc ......

What is your favorite animal?

Dog

If you could leave tomorrow for any place in the world, where would you go and why?

It will depend if it is in Europe, or in America

What do you do with your free time?

Reading and prayer, the bible

If you won a million in the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?

I will make a great tabernacle for God and seek souls for God.

If you were given the opportunity to be whoever you want, who would you choose and why?

A servant of God.

What does friendship mean to you?

Some important things

If you could paint any place or landscape you saw, what would you paint?

Switzerland, Norway, England, NY

What would be the songs on the soundtrack of your life?

No answer

If you were lost in the wilderness, who would you like to have as a companion / mate with you?

My intelligence to get out

What was the last experience you had that made you stronger?

I was in love for the first time when I was a pagan, (not yet Christians) I was about to marry my Ex girlfriend who lives in Omaha she cheated on me. After 13 years I am left on my own and I want to meet another Christian woman.

What's your favorite quote?

Quotes about life, and biblical

If you wrote a book, what would that be about?

The world will fall apart, repent of your sins

Would you rather be a bird or a fish, and why?

I do not know

What has been your biggest challenge in life?

My conversion to the Lord Jesus Christ

What was the last experience you had that made you laugh?

My Ex Girlfriend's Cheating.

What do you think is most important, education or life experience?

Dedication, encouragement, competence and success despite everything.

If you could go back in time, when would you go back and why?

I do not believe.

What is your fondest memory?

My conversion to the Lord Jesus Christ

If there was anything you could change in your life, what would it be?

Only the Lord who can change everything in me

What title would you give to a biography about your life?

A man who is looking for true love

What would you like to say to people who visit your profile?

If you are not serious about switching to another profile and no fake profile or scams thank you

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Why it's hard to meet a true fearing woman of God on cdff, it's always of scammers here.
Posted : 19 Sep, 2021 08:24 AM

Our dear Lord bless u search brother!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2021 08:42 AM

I first want to wish you good luck with your search. Secondly I wonder if this might not be the arena to find the woman you are looking for. I see you don't want to date local women. The countries you list that you want to date within may contain women who fulfill your demand list, but only wants to date men in their local area, then it would be hard to find a match. Also there might be a perfect match for you, but she has a cross tattooed on her ancle, or a nose ring. Too bad she then will not be a candidate at all.

I am not the one to say you can't have a demand list. I just think there might be almost impossible to find someone who can fulfill a spesific list like yours in combination with being interested in exactly you.

Good luck anyways. Who knows if she suddenly jumps out of nowhere and leaves a message in your inbox.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 08:32 AM

Thanks for your message my friend I see our profile.

JackieYY^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2021 03:10 PM

Well, pray about it. God's answer may just be different from what you are looking for but He knows you better than you know yourself. Hope you find your love soon.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2021 09:54 AM

maybe it's time for you to change your sails,, maybe she's not here.. the right one will appear in right time.. if you really believe in God,, you wait for His timing..