Author Thread: Prayer For Myanmar
Diane1963

View Profile
History
Prayer For Myanmar
Posted : 6 May, 2008 05:42 PM

Almighty Father, I ask you to please comfort and be with the people in Myanmar during this time of trajedy and turmoil and loss. May all those who have lost their lives in the struggle against this horrific storm be taken to a place of rest and joy. May those left behind find solace in knowing their loves and families have gone on to heaven. May those who are homeless find shelter and eventually homes rebuilt. And may those who lost livlihoods regain them and may prosperity flow anew. Give these people all they need my Lord. Bless them. Touch the hearts of all who can offer food, shelter, clothing, building supplies and all sorts of relief to offer it in plentitudes. Grant everyone peace, Lord and send your legions of angels to encamp around this land and keep all evil from it. Strenghten them mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I give you all the praise, thankfulness, honour and glory forever, Almighty Father in your precious name, Amen.

View Profile
History
Prayer For Myanmar
Posted : 8 May, 2008 01:59 PM

Heavenly Father GOD, I come into agreement with YOUR maiden, Miss Diane1963. We know YOU will use this evil for good and ask for a speedy recovery for Maynamar. Thank YOU for hearing our prayers and supplications. amen.

T:goofball:mie