Author Thread: They Want Say They Want an EPH 5:22-30 Marriage. Do they???
Admin

They Want Say They Want an EPH 5:22-30 Marriage. Do they???
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 09:21 PM

I am a bit dumbfounded by how many women I have spoken to who have it posted in one form or another that they want a Eph 5:22-30 marriage in their profile. On the surface that is encouraging and I have the same thing posted on mine....BUT so far I have spoken to several of these women and at the very least in my opinion, its really nothing more than lip service.

GUYS..MY ADVICE IS DO NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU SEE THAT POSTED ON THEIR PROFILES... Most times that is not true unless you are a passive wishy washy no backbone kind of guy who does things "exactly" the way they want.

Its really simple: if shes fearful or flakey and you have to send 20 emails and answer a bunch of questions to put her fears to rest she material before she gives you her phone number - she is almost surely not 5:22 material.

She is also not Eph 5:22 material is she is angry at her ex and she feels "life" "owes" her something. You're going to end up paying for what her ex did.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:10 AM

YOU know as i read your post i find it funny that these gal want mr perfect.are they say will where God lead.may be wrong here but first there is no mr are mrs perfect.and if GOD did it a sure thing that those gal wouldnt like him.a relation is built not just pops up.

I sent a complamenting email to one gal saying how stunning she look ,she sent me a email back say she didnt think we match.WILL OK.and her post said anything.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2009 09:54 AM

Muggoo

I appreciate what you said about these women wanting someone who is perfect and of course that is silly.

But who knows why - after reading your profile she thought you were not a match - it might have nothing to do with what you said to her. No way of knowing.

I do not mind if a woman send me an email or response telling me "We are not a match". She is probably correct about that and she is probably saving me from wasting time. She also might be very carnally minded or very flakey - but whatever the case at least she took the time to respond (common courtesy) and she saved me some time.

BUT BACK to the main issue at hand or my point. This morning one of these so called Ephesians 5:22 women sent me an email saying that we did not understand each other.

Basically that particular statement was Bull inmy opinion. Yestderday I found out that she voted for Obama and has some liberal view and believes in "entitlement". That made it extremely clear to me that her mind is not trained by the word of God.

Could she be an Eph 5:22 wife for me (if she wanted to). Heck no because she does not know the word - so she can not be committed to it. She follows her own thinking rather than giving precedence to the word. She might be able to be an Eph 5:22 wife to a flakey liberal, but as she is she is resistant to a lot of the truths contained in the word.

AS ALWAYS BEST WAY TO FIND OUT A WOMAN'S CHARACTER - IS TO FIND OUT WHAT HER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD IS. AND IF SHE IF FEARFUL - SHE IS NOT A WOMAN OF FAITH. MY ADVICE IS FORGET HER IF SHE DOES NOT GIVE YOU HER PHONE NUMBER WITHIN ABOUT 5 EMAILS - BECAUSE THAT'S A PRETTY CLEAR INDICATOR THAT SHE IS NOT A WOMAN OF FAITH.

BE GLAD THAT A LOT OF WOMEN DO NOT RESPOND - THEY ARE DOING YOU A FAVOR - IN MOST CASES - FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER!!!