Author Thread: Y are there Asian Lady advertisements on the pages?
Admin

Y are there Asian Lady advertisements on the pages?
Posted : 7 May, 2008 06:52 PM

I understand this site is free and sometimes it takes ads to keep it that way, but honestly..."Chinese women for marriage" or "Meet this flippino"...i don't know

Does anyone else get weird vibes about it?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2008 05:53 PM

Weird vibes? Nope, not me but I do have some Asian & Phillipno friends. They have a different world altogether. They are very humble people. I find it a 'good thing' to see how other parts of the world love JESUS and how they live.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2008 08:11 AM

Sweetdreams, I think I understand where you are coming from. It seems they are marketing Chinese women. I do not get the feeling you have anything against Oriental people! I have seen a few ads here that kind of make me lift my eyebrows, like the chat one. But, this is corporate America here! Bless your heart!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2008 07:06 PM

I sometimes wonder about that also. Are they just looking for someone in the states to marry so they can move here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2008 08:10 AM

There was one this mourning with a creepy older guy and a young asian chick - creeps me out..

For the record I have nothing against asian chicks or oder guys - In this day and age you can't say anything without being prosacuted ...

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2009 01:17 PM

Today I saw a ad for a movie called "The God that wasn't there". Like why would they be advertising a movie like that on a Christian dating site? stupid google... oh and I say the google because it says "ads by google" in the corner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 04:48 PM

Maybe it's a good way for someone to make money on unsuspecting guys.