Author Thread: No more second guessing
Admin

No more second guessing
Posted : 25 Jan, 2022 09:16 AM

I prayed the night before last. I asked God to renew my heart and to restore my faith in Him, because for a while I let others convince me that I wasn’t right with the Lord. But the Lord spoke to me. I remembered that I asked for forgiveness of my sins. I repented. I opened up my heart to Christ. I am right with the Lord. And I’m tired of listening to people that don’t even know me tell me that I’m not. I will listen to my Lord when He speaks. I will speak to Him on a daily basis, even if the world thinks I’m crazy to do so. Jesus is my Lord and savior. Jesus is my Father. I will worship and praise and pray to the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Power and honor to three in one. For you can’t have one without the other. And any who claim to know a way to Heaven except through and by Jesus Christ then that person is a liar. Because there is only ONE way to the Father and that is through and by Jesus Christ, who not only is the only begotten son of God, but He IS God.If anyone here wants to comment on anything I’ve said feel free to do so. But don’t try to convince of anything other than what I have mention then I pray that the Lord will reveal himself to you as well. My Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, the glory forever. Amen.