Author Thread: Thank you Jesus!!For a wonderful mate. Another Miracle. Bye Bye
Admin

Thank you Jesus!!For a wonderful mate. Another Miracle. Bye Bye
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 05:31 PM

THANK YOU , THANK YOU, JESUS!!!

The prayer of faith and of agreement was just released Friday.

She emailed me Saturday. At first I put her off because her photo was very unappealing to me (Turns out it was just a bad one of her, but no doubt her) and I was looking for a wife, but something told me to talk to her.

After about several emails I was liking her more and more so we moved to personal email address and I got her to send me many more photos. But she was so modest - showing me only face pictures. Finally after being asked she sent me full length photos of her all dressed up. All I could think or say is WOWIE!!!!!! I am still stunned.

No its not just lust. I was falling in love before I knew how beautiful she was.

Yes, I did doubt for a time because it just and she just seemed too good to be true.. But it was too late for :devil:

I had believed God and His power had been released. Now I just had to fight the battle and by God's grace I won!!! Yahoo...Thank you again Jesus.

Relationship is better than formula, but there is a simple formula for receiving miracles if you are able to do those simple things spoken of in my profile. I have seen miracles that way - some would not believe.

God bless you all. Those of you who are - please stop doubting - and start believing God for your mate. It is not based on how Holy we are or no one would receive anything! It's a simple matter of faith - and putting a little action behind that faith.

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 07:18 AM

Let me be the first to wish you joy and happiness here brother. I am glad you did no put her off because of bad photo... I am so happy for you...

God bless to both of you ....

aya

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 08:19 AM

GOD is Awesome ! Congrats on finding each other. May GOD continue to pour out HIS blessings to both of you....Jude :yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 09:54 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SISTERS> AYA & GOD'S JUDE. I HAVE ENJOYED READING POSTS FROM BOTH OF YOU..

THE PRAYER OF FAITH "ALWAYS" WORKS. GOD IS FAITHFUL TO DO WHAT HIS WORD SAYS HE WILL DO. OF COURSE THAT NASTY PEST THE DEVIL WILL ALWAYS DO WHATEVER HE CAN TO CAUSE US PROBLEMS - SO WE JUST NEED TO TRUST GOD & TAKE AUTHORITY OVER THE DEVIL.

YOUR GODLY MATES ARE JUST A HEARTBEAT AWAY. BELIEVE IT & RECEIVE IT.:angel:

THANKS AGAIN SISTERS

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 07:23 AM

Not discouraged at all, but as it turns out, there are some relational things which would need to be worked out before the lady mentioned above could be man & wife. Long story short - she and I expect will start over as friends and see if it is possible to work through those things.

She and I are much alike but our abilities and understandings of the principles spoken of in my profile are not the same. I assumed they would be because I know she read my profile numerous times and much I had written - but that is not the case at this point in time.

Also my faith is not harmed at all. I know God's power was released when I prayed the prayer of faith last Friday.Of course - even though that is true - I am still subject to my very human and imperfect perceptions. So it's a matter of time - and not long I am sure - before I have my wife - whether it is the one spoken of above or another one. SO AGAIN I SAY, THANK YOU JESUS!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 07:50 AM

I am so glad to see your post and admitting that it was not as what you expected to be...and you were not bitter or angry. Consider that a victory for Christ and defeat of the flesh... Let the Peace of the Lord fill your heart and mind in Christ Jesus

Its not about us..it is about Him growing in us

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 11:40 AM

Well, it really does not matter that it was not what I "expected" only that I believed that God's power was released - which I did - but as it turns out after all I was right.

Kind of tickles me, although she does not write me directly but writes me through her profile - she tells me she will be my Eph 5:22-28 principles wife - which is what my main concern was. Knowing that is true - she WILL be my wife.

SO, THANK YOU AGAIN JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 06:07 AM

MAJOR UPDATE...'WETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT, THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME DISHONESTY GOING ON ON HER PART. SO UNLESS SHE SHOWS A COMPLETE TURN-AROUND AND STARTS ACTING IN A COMMITTED WAY I AM MOVING ON.

AMONG OTHER THINGS, SHE REFUSES TO DELETE HER PROFILE, OR EVEN MAKE IT VERY CLEAR SHE IS TAKEN ON IT. THAT REALLY LOOKS BAD - I WILL NOT EVEN SAY WHAT I THINK COULD BE BEHIND THAT.

SO :devil: DEVIL STILL LOSES. I AM STILL BELIEVING GOD. IF SHE NOT THE ONE - I KNOW GOD'S ALREADY GOT HER WAITING FOR ME SO I AM STILL BELIEVING GOD.

HE WILL MAKE ALL THING WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD:glow:

SO AGAIN, I SAY THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 10:36 AM

MAINLY IN LARGE PART DUE TO A REALLY ROUGH CHILDHOOD - SHE JUST MISTUNDERSTANDS A LOT. I HAVE COME TO FIGURE OUT THAT SHE IS BEING HONEST WITH ME TO THE BEST OF HER ABILITY. BUT THE NATURE OF A WOMAN, EVEN A GODLY ONE, MAKES HER VULNERABLE TO GIVING INTO FEARS.

I STILL HAVE GREAT LOVE FOR HER OF COURSE, BUT WHATEVER THE END RESULT - I KNOW GOD WILL USE IT FOR GOOD.

NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT'S IN HER HEART - TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT - ITS JUST THE EMOTIONS OF A FRAGILE WOMAN. BUT HOWEVER THINGS WORK OUT I BELIEVE GOD WILL ALSO USE THAT FOR HER GOOD.

I AM PRAYING FOR HER PEACE AND ASK THAT ANYONE ELSE READING THIS WOULD DO SO ALSO.

AND AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU JESUS - THAT YOU MAKE ALL THINGS TO WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD & ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.

:glow::angel: