Author Thread: Hello to Everyone!
Admin

Hello to Everyone!
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 09:59 PM

Hi. My name is Sheila, and I am pretty new to this site. I love handcrafts, but also enjoy the Praise and Worship Team at my church. I love singing praises to the Lord. Do you?

View Profile
History
Hello to Everyone!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 12:20 AM

Hi Sheila,

Welcome here! :dancingp:

Janet :waving:

View Profile
History
Hello to Everyone!
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:56 AM

And a Hello back to you,

I guess what is best to say here, is that one day when I was a child of 13, my older brother was playing with some of the bigger kids and they had built an under ground bunker they called a fort. I wanted to go in but they didn't want me in it. So when they left I snuk into it, but one of the guys there saw me go in it. And it wasn't much later when he got everyone back there to get me out. They were all very angery at me and started lighting up old news papers and throwing them into their fort to smoke me out. but there was so much fire that I couldn't go out without being burnt. So I prayed what ever God willed for me. And My brother suddenly got up the crourage to come in and recue me.

And from then on has been a seiries of enterventions to save my life, of which I blame God for. There is a God, who has and is still entervining for us all to save our lives, if only we believe.

David:purpleangel: