Author Thread: a miracle
Admin

a miracle
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 01:16 AM

i have had a miracle take place in my life .

it was during a time where i was coming out of the working force

and going on medicare..my cobra was increasing to a level of out put i could not afford.. so i had to go though a six moth period without medical coverage and meds... at the time i was on eight, eight! meds UGH one of the meds alone was 800. a month.. my income was not going to allow me to live and pay my bills and also take the meds...

I asked people to pray please pray for me..the church i was attending did offer me help but they where broke too and i knew i could not take their money...

during that time my friends my pills NEVER ran out! in fact they lasted for seven full months!!!

I told everyone i could everyone .

BUT many many did not believe me especially in the church!

Our God is a miracle working God no? how the heck else would i have done it.. there is recorded of meds filled and i showed them my records that i did not fill any meds during that time!

this did and many other miracles happen in my life.. God is a good God

p.s. i am now down to three meds working weaning my way off the rest..for there is coming a time my friend we will not get the meds! so you best be seeking God to preform miracles in and though your life... we must become vessels of honor so that the King of Glory may come in and He my friend does not need meds!