Author Thread: Single for 11 years.
Ready4LoveNY^

View Profile
History
Single for 11 years.
Posted : 12 Mar, 2022 06:28 AM

As the title mentions, I've been single for 11 years. Ever since breaking up with the ex, while we were in Bible college, I've had a very hard time meeting Christian women with like minded beliefs. Not to be a jerk about it, but seriously inquiring... Are there women out there that want men to be strong and bold in faith? Are there women out there that aren't simply willing to bow to the tyranny of this age? Do women like to discuss the state of our world, and understand that some guys are just built to be warriors?

Point is, not all of us men are the settle down into a house with the picket fence, and work the same boring job for the rest of our lives. Some of us are willing to take chances and risk it all. Some of us love adventure, and do not want to settle for the normal boring church going Christian club life. Some of us want to see the world transformed, and the name of Christ declared bodily.

Church hasn't been a good place to find a partner it seems. Most women I've met at church are desperate for attention, yet when you give it to them... they play games. Not to say there is no equal out there for me, as that's in God's hands; but for real, are there women out there who is willing to walk through fire for the God of the universe? Someone not willing to settle for the mundane... Someone who understands that God has called some of us to be bold and courageous men, willing to stand tall and walk against the grain.

If you are a lover of outdoors, willing to learn survival techniques (or already have some of these skills), theology, status of our culture/debating, etc, and you feel like you are the type of woman described in this post; feel free to respond and or message me.

Ready4LoveNY^

View Profile
History
Single for 11 years.
Posted : 12 Mar, 2022 06:31 AM

Boldly*