Author Thread: Overwhelmed with Many Messages
IronBird^

View Profile
History
Overwhelmed with Many Messages
Posted : 19 May, 2022 08:25 PM

I feel overwhelmed with trying to reply to each and every single messages from many people. I don't really want to hurt their feelings if I don't respond back and I don't want to put this on my profile about this issue, because it sounds conceited, I think. I feel a little embarrassed asking this question, but I want to do the right thing. I want to be friends with everyone and find the right person in my life and I DO want people to talk with me, but I am just having trouble trying to keep up. What should I do? Thanks for reading.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2022 08:50 PM

I went to my account setting and regulated what age group I wanted to be able to contact me, and made it 30-43. This makes things a little bit easier.

I also am unwilling to date people who smoke, so I blocked all smokers.

You can also adjust what geograpical area you want people to be able to contact you from. This setting is not working 100% but it does block out some if you have geographical boundaries.

IronBird^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2022 09:09 PM

Okay, I will try this. Thank you!

Caleb90

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 02:32 AM

Basically, play around with limits in your account settings. They're many different things you can limit, but one obvious limit to set for you would be "want children" since this is really important to you. That way, only ladies who emphatically want children would be able to message you, and you wouldn't have to deal with any who don't. They're are lots options of possible limits that you can set. Keep up the good heart of wanting to respond to those who take their time to write to you. Simply pre-filter to reduce the numbers to manageable levels.