Author Thread: churches that has clicks and rejects it's own dispite being spirit filled
Admin

churches that has clicks and rejects it's own dispite being spirit filled
Posted : 12 May, 2008 09:29 PM

I've for some time observed serveral local churches in my area. It as if you'er reliving the same rejection Christ experienced by his own.the leader/s, has this circle of tradional (most often family members)people and it's all in stay in and all out stay out. It's no wonder that the bible states that ,my people die from a lack of knowledge. the church is killing the same people they claim they were ordained to teach and train in the ways of Christ's ministry.

it's a crying shame to see people sit on the pews and just slither into the grave because the pastor and his click of close knit assoociates don't feel one of their own is not good enough to represnt the gosple of Christ. I,personally as you can probably tell, refused to continue in this kind of church.

as a holyghost filled christian,calledby the Lord and appointed as well as ordained by the lord to not just learn his word and ways, but teach and minister to all his ways and word. ther are times it's hard and scary but God's faithfulness never cease to do an go beyond all I need in my walk and work for him.accordig to the bible,these pastors will be held harshly accountable. I would'nt want to be in there shoes.what's so heartbreaking about this that is so much work still tobe done for,by,and with God's people. the bond and the unbond. my question is, what is hoped to be gained?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2008 08:05 AM

Dear one, First and foremost, God loves you with an everlasting love. Please remember, do not judge Him by the people who supposedly are His desciples. I realize this happens sometimes, and I have found it to be true in smaller churches. And, mostly, it is not done on purpose. Have you tried a larger church? It seems that churches with a larger congregation have many more ministry opportunities. There are always going to be those "clicks", whether it is a church or at work or just about anywhere you go.

Pray and seek the Lord on the direction He would have you to go, and He will answer! He has a work for you to do, and He will lead you where that is if your heart is open!

Also, sometimes we are in waiting periods. Paul, when he first started, had to stand on the sidelines, while Barnabus was in the limelight. It was for his learning that God did that.

I pray the leading of the Holy Spirit will guide you to where it is you should be!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2008 04:47 AM

May the peace of the LORD be with you, sisbronson.

redeemedone has made an excellent point and please don't feel like we are ganging up on on you. I think if you find your 'Spiritual GIft' and your values, you can aligne these up with your passion and lead yourself to what GOD has called you to do in this life.

Clicks can be harmful but if we're in one, unknowingly, we are pleased and accepted. Living a biblical life is extremely hard and the bible is a great resource to turn to when in times of trials. WE were created for relationships and long to be in them even if it is a click. So please be careful and pray deligently. GOD bless you.

T:goofball:mie

usajb333

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 05:05 PM

Praise the Lord Sister Bronson,

I just saw your impreossive profile and I like what I read. Accordingly, I would appreciate a friendship with you so we can have a chance to know more about each other. Like you, I'm blessed with the gift of the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38-47), among other things.

Further, Jesus has blessed me with the teaching ministry (Ephesians 4:10-16). As a striving servant of Jesus Christ, I do uphold all His teachings, particularly His teaching on what I call "The Christian Family Enchancement Principles" (Ephesians 5:22-33). Because we seem to have similar callings (Amos 3:3), I believe that a friendship would be the catalyst to bring us together so we can find out whether or not Jesus would use as a team against the "gates of hell."

Please let me hear form you in the affirmative. My pesonal email address is [email protected].

Yours truly,

Jenkins (Evangelist for Christ)