Author Thread: Misogyny in the Bible
Happy2222

View Profile
History
Misogyny in the Bible
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 04:05 AM

Paul seems to have a thing against women.

Should women be leaders?

View Profile
History
Misogyny in the Bible
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 09:01 PM

Define "leaders" for us a little better please?

View Profile
History
Misogyny in the Bible
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 10:32 PM

dear folks, here is the definition of misogyny

mi⋅sog⋅y⋅ny  /mɪˈsɒdʒəni, maɪ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-] Show IPA

Use misogyny in a Sentence

See web results for misogyny

See images of misogyny

�noun hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.

now i dont know bout you folks, but there was no hatred by paul..nor did he dislike women.. nor was it that he had a distrust so much of women..

but yet it was only that paul knew the order of things that GOD had already determined.. he was told or inspired by GOD as to what to write for us to listen to..

did JESUS give us the example of to hate or dislike or even mistrust of women? no he didnt..

when really didnt JESUS when mary took the costly fragrant oil and annointed HIS feet and then wiped HIS feet with her hair and judas iscarlot spoke up about her doin it. and wastin the costly oil.. JESUS flat out told him to leave her alone..

john 12:7 But Jesus said, "Let her alone; she has kept this for the day of My burial.

HE took up for her and HE trusted her to do this for HIM...

GOD has an order to all things.. thats all it was for paul ,to teach that order.. thats it . no hidden meanings ..

i feel as if you sir do just like to stir the pot to see what comes to the top.. id be very careful what you try to do with the word of GOD though..

ole cattle