Author Thread: how can you tell
earl775

View Profile
History
how can you tell
Posted : 6 Oct, 2009 11:01 PM

single woman were wedding rings ,married woman do not where wedding rings and christain woman were pupity rings and that is good but how do you tell I do not want to cross any lines though I think any woman should be treated wright and in a way that would please God. I don`t get to town much and even when I did I was a long haul trucker so had little time you spend a lot of time trying to get to know some one you find atractive and find out who there are and then they say I`m married and they are it`s ok you go to know someone nice but your no closer to the wright one.

View Profile
History
how can you tell
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 05:21 PM

dear earl, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

earl775

View Profile
History
how can you tell
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 12:18 AM

Thank you.

View Profile
History
how can you tell
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 01:39 AM

dear earl, youre welcome.. i couldnt answer your question as i dont know as ive ever seen a purity ring before. so id not be much help to ya..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
how can you tell
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 08:33 PM

Well I can see where you'd be confused here. I wear a purity ring but it does have a cross on it so I would like to think it's pretty clear. You can't be up forward and say "are you married?"...I would get to know the person a little and then slip it into the conversation. If they are married in the end just apologize if they seem weirded out. Good luck!

Kerstina