Author Thread: What is your favorite internet Christian Music Station?
Tarasye

View Profile
History
What is your favorite internet Christian Music Station?
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 02:40 AM

I actually have two: Positive and Encouraging KLOVE

http://www.klove.com/music/listenonline.aspx

and The Refuge Radio (which is a little edgier)

http://www.refugeradio.com/Webcast/Index.cfm

I love to check out new Christian Music Stations so Bless me with some new ones! Thanks!

Tarasye:applause::peace:

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2009 06:37 AM

I just realized you're from Sioux Falls! I'm out in Madison - small world! Lol

I listen to KNWC quite a bit - I'm sure you've heard of them, though! (Did you make it to Lifelight this year?)

Blessings,

Lynn

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 05:40 AM

No Way!!! How cool is that?? We probably need to exchange names on those bad dates!!:ROFL: Didn't make it this year as I had to work that weekend. But last year I was so close to Lincoln Brewster that if I would have whispered his name, he would have turned and looked at me I'm sure. How cool is that? Next year I am taking if off for sure if I don't have it off already. You really must come up for it. Put a new bad date up this morning. Had to block him for his bad behavior. Check out those internet sites and you might actually find you can pull them in on fm. You can probably get Life 96.5, too. I will catch up with you later, just got home a bit ago and have a lousy headache onto of this upper respiratory crud I am trying to recover from. Later Tarasye

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2009 06:08 AM

The only station I get out here is KNWC. I do listen to the Refuge and KLOVE online once in awhile, though. I can get in KLOVE when I'm in Sioux Falls and the Refuge when I'm in Brookings, so I'm covered for a pretty big radius! Lol

I didn't make it to to Lifelight this year, either. Same scenario - had to work. One of my best friends from high school went to Lifelight, and her 12 year old daughter took 2nd in the women's 5k!! They won backstage passes and got to meet Lincoln Brewster, Sanctus Real, Remedy Drive, the Newsboys...how cool is that!! I usually go every year and would love to camp out one of these years when my twins are a little older (they're four). Especially if it moves out of Sioux Falls (I'm hoping that doesn't happen).

Hope you get over the crud - I'll check out your post on the latest date!

Blessings,

Lynn

Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 05:37 AM

Your twins are four??? My grandbaby just turned four! Isn't that just the cutest age!! A few weeks ago, she had no idea what she was saying, but said it right when she says, "Mom, do you think that's appropriate?" She told her "Yes, honey, I do!" LOL Next time you are in SF's 91.3 is KLOVE 105.5 is The Refuge and 96.5 if Life (they have quite a broad base, and a lot like KLOVE, but local SF's) But again this morning, I feel like a word they won't let me use here that starts with a cr ends with a p and has an a in the middle, so I think I should just go to bed and take care of myself, get over this. Protect your Health, Linnie, get your flu shot, take your vitamins, this stuff going around is already terrible stuff here. Protect your kids too. Well, time for me to turn in. Tarasye

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 04:47 PM

WBCL is my favorite from Fort Wayne.On the interent I believe that is www.wbcl.org I really do like it and enjoy the music.

Rebecca ST. James and Point of Grace are my favs.Dennis

just_me1964

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Oct, 2009 03:29 PM

Not exactly radio but you should check out a site called pandora

http://www.pandora.com

you can actually create your own radio station by entering artist or song names. It is free to use and the variety is amazing.

other than that K-LOVE and AIR-1 are both great